No announcement yet.

Monte wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you told me you didnt want to split wheels and tyres to me paul?

the guy i spoke to was an arse, i rang him up to ask about them, he didnt give me any time, werent interested, in the end i told him he wasnt interested to sell them and hung up on him. i just didnt do it that nicely

Comment

Originally posted by AJC View Post
      you told me you didnt want to split wheels and tyres to me paul?

the guy i spoke to was an arse, i rang him up to ask about them, he didnt give me any time, werent interested, in the end i told him he wasnt interested to sell them and hung up on him. i just didnt do it that nicely
      I donot want to split really mate but no ones interested in wheels & tyres or i just put them away in the garage for now what to do
      Paul

www.infinity-racing.co.uk www.spec-r.co.uk

Comment

lol, i talked to him but he said he was working away and not home, he would call me when he was back....never did.

emailed today and he had been home as was away again...he forgot.

Dave.

Comment

Paul,

theres a reply on pf.

Dave.

Comment

I only exchanged a few emails with him told him I would put on here,so if he got alot of interest in them.then probaly thought they was cheap and try his luck again on eBay!I don't know you try to help someone out with a sale

Comment

well why have them on ebay for over £1k then put them on ph for £790.

he is bound to get intrest on them.

i asked him what he wanted for them....i'm not selling you them,there going on ebay.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
              X