Help Children with Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Children with Cancer

Guys and Gals of the forum, I hope you don't mind me putting up this post but it's all for a good cause so please take a moment to read through..... and dig deep.

I done this last year when I was trying to auction a new red wii and managed to raise enough cash to buy a new PS3, new Flat screen tv, new Games, I also took in over 3 carrier bags full of pre-owned games and a pre-owned consol which were donated. All thanks to small and large donations here and there.

Some of you will be aware that my son has leukemia, and has been on constant treatment at the Sick Kids for almost 3 years, Sometimes in isolation for days and weeks at a time. Whilst games consoles can get a bit of bad press, they are of great use in these wards. I would urge you to dig deep to contribute to making a kids stay that bit more bearable in the wards.

One of my Nurburgring Lads has offered to donate £100 toward buying a games console for the ward. This came as a pleasant shock, but got me thinking, if others wanted to make a donation, large or small, then quickly we could have enough money toward buying another console or even better, more than one.

Don't feel you have to - I genuinely will not be offended if you do not wish to or don't have the means to donate.

I'd like to try and raise enough money to purchase and present the console for xmas.
    You can paypal me at tasty.turbo@hotmail.co.uk or call me on 07944 663 996 if you would like to make a donation.

I will take pre-owned games and pre-owned consols too.

Thanks again.
    The car buying fairies made me do it...... cos 1 car is never enough

bump for a good cause sorry to hear about your kid ask mod's for a sticky on this thread.

Comment

Hi Guys, just a wee reminder for anyone who would like to make a difference and donate.

Thanks for the bump Craig..

It doesn't have to be money although it always helps, but child friendly DVD's or xbox / PS Games or consuls, new or used can go a long way to help.

You can post games to me or I can arrange collection if you are local to central Scotland. Doesn't matter how small (or LARGE) you may think your donation is, because together they all add up.
      The car buying fairies made me do it...... cos 1 car is never enough

Comment

i wil send you a donation fella cos i know wot you goin thruw and evry penny counts here, my son had major open heart surgery at 7 munth old, and ive spent time on the wards and seen 1st hand wots needed for these kids, evry effort to make them happy is priceless.

Comment

donation sent kevin, howay lads good cause this.

Comment

Working...
          X