Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Finally in a Cos! Big Thanks to Neil aka Bullet (Update New Pics 10/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Finally in a Cos! Big Thanks to Neil aka Bullet (Update New Pics 10/11)

Been waiting since I first got driven in a S1 RST at 17 to own a Cosworth... 3 S2 ERST's, a FRST & a ST170 later I finally have one

Still absolutely sprung ATM, due in no small part jus how good Bullett has made this Escos. Huge testament to how he's specced & maintained it. It's easy to say now I've got it, but other than concourse I've never seen one this clean!

A huge thank you to Neil for the patience while I got the money together, if I hadn't been able to get this I simply wouldn't of got an Escos right now. Probably be compromising for an Evo 6 or similar... so I'm just made up.

Was faultess on the drive home, I've got a muggy grin plastered on my face 24/7 right now

They always say never meet your heroes, but I've only wanted a Cos & this is better than I hoped for when the time came.

Cheers for reading, most know exactly how good it looks, but will be taking some more pics tonight & will get them up tomorrow.
    Last edited by Adam RS Cos; 10-11-2011, 17:22:52. Reason: New Pics

Xbox Live:AdamRSCosworth

Hello and welcome aboard, glad you are enjoying the car and its lived up to your dreams

Comment

Hello and welcome mate , good car you got yourself too

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

hello m8 and welcome

Comment

Welcome to the site, you've got a good un' there.

Comment

hi and welcome fella cracking car you have got there great choice. enjoy it.

Comment

from the few pics iv'e seen of the car I wouldn't believe you if you said you were disappointed. that truly is a stunning car.. your 1 lucky fella.

for all my tuning needs i use Turbosystems 07587188434. ask for tony

Comment

glad your well happy mate, ive nearly owned mine a year & i still cant beleive ive got one..enjoy
                sigpic

Comment

Cheers lads...

I'm still lost for words with it, always been a fan of the car, but it's amazing in the flesh & drives to match.

Xbox Live:AdamRSCosworth

Comment

Welcome to the site. Nice car you've bought but just a shame we are going into the winter. Have fun with it.

Comment

Welcome to the site chap
                      Superb car you have bought

http://<span style="font-size:20px">...g.co.uk</span>

Comment

Welcome pal... You've a belter of an Escos!
                        sigpic

Comment

welcome to the site - as said, you've got a right motor there!
                          one for the road?? ......
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site fella. That smile will never go away had mine since 2007 loved every minute of it.
                            sigpic

Comment

more than welcome adam.glad it went to you tbh,after all the issues we had sorting the cash lol.but its done and yours.
                              was kinda sad to see it drive away but hey ho. and sorry for sounding like an over protective parent to a babysitter about it. she looked and sounded awesome(not something ive really seen as im normally the driver lol)

hope she brings you all what you expect and i will look for those other bits i said you could have as soon as i can climb a ladder.

cheers for all the comments lads.i know you will all make him welcome and help him out if he needs it.
                              sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Working...
                              X