20th Anniversary Mag Feature at Central Day 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20th Anniversary Mag Feature at Central Day 2012

Just so we don't clutter up the other thread titled Top Gear... and to keep you all informed of what we have planned.

The Central Show at Santapod as put on by the Central RSOC Local Group will be provisionally held on the 14th and 15th April 2012.

To mark the 20th Anniversary of the escos next year, we are planning a photoshoot on the 14th April with Fast Ford to mark this special birthday.

The plan is to get as many cars there as possible on the day and camp over ready for the show on the Sunday.

There have been a few suggestions recently around getting a film crew to also do a little feature, which I think is a good idea, but would need to check with Fast Ford that they will not be put out by someone else also covering it for us from a slightly different angle for us.

We plan to do this alongside a feature we may or may not get on a mainstream TV program, so we would like to call on all you escos owners for support and to come along to Central Day and enjoy the occasion with us all.

If you know any other owners that may not be on this site then please let them know as it would be lovely to get in excess of 100 cars there for the day

We are also open to suggestions on what else we could do on the day to make things a little more special

I'll be there Ben

It would be nice to have something to remember the day by, perhaps a plaque or enamel pin badge or a keyring or something along those lines?

Also, on that weekend do we have to camp over night or can we attend on the Saturday, then display with our local group on the Sunday?

Simon

Comment

Ill be there, not camped in years!

Comment

I'll be there Ben look forward to it

Comment

I'm in
          New project on !! Another Cosworth coming soon!!

Comment

Count me in m8
            sigpic

Comment

me

Comment

Originally posted by sortedcossie View Post
                I'll be there Ben

It would be nice to have something to remember the day by, perhaps a plaque or enamel pin badge or a keyring or something along those lines?

Also, on that weekend do we have to camp over night or can we attend on the Saturday, then display with our local group on the Sunday?

Simon
                Good idea on a plaque, I'm sure I can get a well known owner to make some up for a small fee
                Any ideas on a design?

You don't have to camp at all, was just thinking it would be a nice way to round off a good day with a few beers over a camp fire in the evening, and of course you can go on whatever stand you choose for the Sunday Show.

Its going to feel weird me camping over when I only live 20mins down the road, just hope its not cold otherwise my bed may beckon lol

Comment

yeah mee too of course

Comment

Count me in please ben!!

I was thinking maybe for the plaque as just an idea maybe having a plaque like some put in the rs500 round the window switches/boot release?! Just an idea?!

Tom

Comment

im sure dave monster could come up with something key ring etc or plaque

Comment

im there,

ill even camp, something ive never done before

cant be that bad though, being surrounded by some of the best es,cossy, beer, and tonnes of other people who love them.

plaques would be wicked, defo need something to mark the day

Comment

Ill be there just.to.support you boys on tbe sunday.not matter what car i have
                          sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Count me in

Comment

When will we have to book for camping and though who thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X