No announcement yet.

Was it someone on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Question - Was it someone on here?

Was is someone or here or Passionford that got involved with getting Sunstar to produce the 1/18 RS1600i and Series 1 Turbo models? I just wondered whether they'd do a Sapphire Cosworth in 1/18, because I don't know of anyone that does them. I've got a Schabak 1/25 one for sale but I'd love a 1/18 one to go with my collection.
    Cheers
    Trev.

1-18 saph be well cool

Comment

I'd love a 1:18 saff can't understand why one hasn't been done yet? Sure they would sell loads. It's the one model along with a 1:18 andy rouse btcc kaliber iv always wanted in my collection.

Comment

One of the original people who set up S1 turbo site likes to take a lot of credit for

both of those.

BUT.

He is no longer a part owner of said website is i believe emigrating to OZ and hardly ever even visits the site.

username MOZA.

so probably not much use to you now.
        sigpic
        BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by 99 JON View Post
          One of the original people who set up S1 turbo site likes to take a lot of credit for

both of those.

BUT.

He is no longer a part owner of said website is i believe emigrating to OZ and hardly ever even visits the site.

username MOZA.

so probably not much use to you now.
          Oh, I remember Moza. It would be nice to get one mate. I've got an S1 coming for Christmas. Yippee.
          Cheers
          Trev.

Comment

i wouldnt mind them doing a fiesta turbo aswell

Comment

Trev- got any cossie's as im gonna do a job on 1! i want do it in auralis blue! so dont need an immaculate paint job 1. Cheers
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X