No announcement yet.

Gym buffs/Body Builders etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protein can only be absorbed in small amounts eg a steak for instance one that can fit in the palm of your hand is all that the body can take in at a time any more and your body wastes more energy trying to digest it than it is worth. I actually forget the amount exactly it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
      Protein can only be absorbed in small amounts eg a steak for instance one that can fit in the palm of your hand is all that the body can take in at a time any more and your body wastes more energy trying to digest it than it is worth. I actually forget the amount exactly it is.
      thats rite tommi 40 grams protein max evry 3 hours mate.

Comment

Originally posted by escosgaz View Post
        Dave i wud load up on clean complex carbs in the morning or for dinner, sweet potatoes, brown rice or oatmeal, non of these will add any fat and will be used up in your training sessions if like me you train at night? then carry on throuh out the day with your protein .also a recent suplement i use for extra energy is jack 3d, dusnt half give you a boost
        oh and Chris im semi retired now fella.
        when you say oatmeal, is that muesli??
        one for the road?? ......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sixaxles View Post
          when you say oatmeal, is that muesli??
          museli is one source of it yes chris, oat bran, oatcakes, rough oatmeal biscuits/cookies. rough oatmeal is like chewing cardbord.

Comment

Originally posted by escosgaz View Post
            museli is one source of it yes chris, oat bran, oatcakes, rough oatmeal biscuits/cookies. rough oatmeal is like chewing cardbord.
            i've been on muesli for breaky, was on it for dinner to for about a week - that proved to be a litle much for the old guts so i've had to cut back lol
            one for the road?? ......
            sigpic

Comment

i've been on muesli for breaky, was on it for dinner to for about a week - that proved to be a litle much for the old guts so i've had to cut back lol
              I have porridge oats every morning, bit of milk but mostly water, heat it up and add some banana Slow release energy all morning
              Last edited by Agent David; 21-12-2011, 22:27:42. Reason: spelling

Comment

LOL. . . . get yaself a box of oatcakes for on ya travels but make sure have a drink handy to wash them down.

Comment

My wife has oatcakes in her homemade broth, she has it most days and it doesn't bother her. Must be that you lot are a bunch of Southern softies

Comment

I just use shit loads of steriods and growth! eat what i want and train when i like- but im just massive, only down side is the rage within me! but i use special bad boys 2 woosa WOOSA techniques now and i havnt ripped any1s head off in months!
                    sigpic

Comment

Gym!!!

You lot obviously don't work hard enough. My gym's my job!!

Scouse.

Comment

Working...
                      X