had a race with a subaru sti today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a race with a subaru sti today!

well decided to take the dream machine out for a blast today & as i got to the roundabout on the dual carrage way i spotted a new shape hatchback subaru sti, well he waited for me and as we got level i floored it & to my supprise i pulled away ha ha not bad for a captain slow like me,& as i got to **0mph i decided to take a right & let him on his way as i didnt fancy crashing but i was rather chuffed with myself.... although it did make me want to buy a sti as a everyday car, they sound loverly & i fancy one in black
    Last edited by broome; 27-12-2011, 16:46:41. Reason: spelling mistake
    sigpic

love the sound of a scooby

Comment

Nice

Couldn't own a Scoob hatch though, such fugly cars IMO. And there's Evo X's in the world lol...

Xbox Live:AdamRSCosworth

Comment

Well done fellaalways nice to upstage a scooby
        sigpic
        MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

He prob does that in his car every single day though.lol

Comment

well done fella i fookin hate scoobys with a major passion!!!!
            have " scooby slayer " on my number plates.
            had one years ago and hated driving it so much 1 day i got out and kicked the side in and gave it away to my mate.. . then i felt better .

Comment

Lol nice one Gaz
              sigpic
              MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Nice one can't beat a bit of scooby slaying! Iv never found one on the road that can put up a good fight yet, including modified p1,rb320 etc, their very over rated!

Comment

nowt wrong with a bit of ol rice burner/airfix kit/choc gearbox thrashing

Comment

I never forget sat at some lights earlier this year, a Mercedes amg pulled up next to me, when the passenger decided to stare at me looking my cossy up and down Like it was a peice of sh#t !! Then the driver started to rev his engine to wind me up !! So I put her into 1st and waited, when the lights changed I floored it and so did he but my cossy pulled away from it nicely, HA HA !! Quite a bit further up the road I pulled up outside a shop the merc drew up next to me and the guy said ( what the Hell you got under the bonnet of that?) It did make me laugh !!
                    New project on !! Another Cosworth coming soon!!

Comment

Hi all,
                      i had a scooby two years ago.
                      It was the wr1 one of 500 made,was the fastest accelerating scooby made 0-60 in 4.25 standard.
                      had mine remapped from 320 bhp-360 bhp and launch control fitted was realy quick.
                      Looked good but depriciated realy fast so got rid and bought a 911.
                      cheers mark
                      Attached Files

Comment

Mark that was always the one scooby i fancied, was too much money for me new, then like you say they depriciated really bad so never bothered, but still really like the WR1 and only scooby i do like, sure was another member on here had/got one too

Comment

Working...
                        X