Monitor techie guys input please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor techie guys input please

Few years ago I bought a Fiesta Turbo and it came with a monitor. At the time I assumed it was a secs as I had never see one before and it looked similar but it turned out to be some prototype as such made by a guy (Stu I think) that was friendly with Ahmed Bayjoo it was quite clever and had all the usual monitoring with a nice blue screen.

I broke up the car and stuck the monitor and all it's wiring loom in a box in the loft and for some reason i've only just remembered I have it

I'm not sure how it worked or how it got its feeds but I sure it was working of the back of the OFAB Fiesta Turbo ECU which iirc is a eec-1v so would this be of any use to small turbo Esc Cos owner? Or Secs etc do Small Turbo monitors anyway?

Nothing made by SECS works with EECIV.
    Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Does anyone else make one ?

Comment

wish they did paul as i'm sure plenty of small t owners would buy one, me included

steve

NSSCC 2016 Class B1 Champion
        Mondeo 2.2 Titanium X sport daily driver, xr4x4 cosworth race car
        Matt lewis motorsport supporting my racing in 2016
        Reyland built, mapped by motorsport developments 455BHP
        http://www.mattlewismotorsport.co.uk/

Comment

Any pictures of it?

Comment

I'm not sure I might have one in one of my many photobucket accounts but it would probably be easier to dig it out of the garage and take a pic of it

Comment

the holy grail if it does work with them, would love one myself

Comment

Have a word with Mark(rsbowk) Paul he is good with all that stuff

www.infinity-racing.co.uk www.spec-r.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X