The Pod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pod!

Drama for me too, got to Knutsford Services and the missus phoned me asking if I needed my Santa Pod tickets.........left the bloody things at home!! and then on the way to the Pod, going fine 'till about 50 miles away and blew a rear tyre! No jack handle and the space saver spare was flat!

But thanks to cossygray (Graham) for stopping on the hard shoulder and helping me out with the tools and a tyre inflator!

Bought a new tyre and then back off to the Pod.

Had a good chat with a few peeps off here, Dave4x4, typical Scouser , Andy (AJC) lunatic driver!!! , Jim Callear....funny guy!

And a big thanks to Bren (cozzed) who came and fitted my refurbed clocks only to have his own car break down with fuel problem! Hope you got it sorted mate!

And finally a nice drive home with Dave (Dave 4x4) who just had to show an FRS2 how fast you really can go in an Escos!! , I just followed behind at a gentle pace!

Scouse.
    P.S. the fooking nightime camping was like being in the Arctic!!! Hotel for me next year!

good to meet you Gaz.

that white frs had 400 bhp stickers on the side of it,pretty fast but he was not going anywhere.

still lol at everyone camping and all moaning about the weather....what did you lot think it was going to be like.

see you soon.

Dave.

Comment

Good to see you again Gaz

Comment

Nice to meet you Gaz we had a right old convoy going on on the way down,at one point there was 11 of us all in the middle lane. pity you had that puncture and we lost you.
        sigpic

Comment

i was surprised at the turnout, we done well, and yes Gaz's car had the flat and fooked the convoy up.

there was a few of us pulled over but obviously could not wait.

Dave.

Comment

I know most of you were going too fast to stop and a couple did, so thanks for the thought, appreciate it

Ben, good to see you again and your dirty Escos, letting the side down again! lol

Enjoyed myself even if I did spend money on things I could have done without!

Forgot to mention Stucos!! cracking laugh with him and now calls my wheels GINGER!!
            And got my tag with the number I asked for, can't get better than that

Roll on the next show!!

Scouse.

Comment

dat's amaaaazin lad
              Attached Files

Comment

That's the boy Dave lol
                sigpic
                L76 APJ Pacifica Blue 570bhp 460lbt SCS mapped

Comment

Hi Scouse, I was right behind you when that tyre went bang! do you want all the bits of rubber back that are stuck in my grill, sorry I didnt stop but I was going too fast trying to keep AJC in sight!!! I'm glad you found a tyre and enjoyed the rest of the weekend, I hit a bloody phesant on the M1 on the way home beak first I think judging by the size of dent in the lower part of my bonnet!. I should have stopped for that too, it would of been nice with a bag of chips!!! te he he.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol Gaz, I didn't have any motivation to clean it what so ever, although I never seem to do at shows.

For once I never actually spent any money

Comment

I did wonder why yours was so dirty Ben! But then when i looked in his mirrors underneath the back of his car all i seen was grease! lol.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ashie,

at least mine was an easy fix and going to be a lot cheaper than yours!

Scouse.

Comment

There was some carckin cars in the ESCOS stand lads, i enjoyed making my way through the clubstand looking at them all

great turnout and i think yous had the best stand at the show, did yous win an award for it at the end of the day, definately should have in my eyes

Comment

Dave and his gentle drive homes are ace
                            sigpic

www.impactsignsanddesigns.co.uk

info@impactsignsanddesigns.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                            X