Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A story of kindness taken away - Jim Callear!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A story of kindness taken away - Jim Callear!!

As many of you know, camping at Central Day was a nippy affair and Big Jim Callear came to the rescue on saturday night with a fold up barbeque and a big bag of coal.

So there we all were huddled around the bbq keeping warm telling stories and Broome doing facejacker impressions.

Time went on, Jim goes off to check his tent was warm enough with his GAS HEATER in it, comes back and says 'Yawn, I'm off to bed lads - early start!!'

'Yeah, night Jim'

A few minutes pass, the bbq's getting a bit low -

'Stick some more coal on there lads'

'Where's it gone?'

'Oh, think Jim's took it with him - INTO his tent!!'

'Bollocks, we're gonna freeze!!!'

So there we were burning ANYTHING flammable trying to keep warm until we finally had to retire to the tents to bed.

After freezing to death in my miniscule halfords two man tent, was woken early by cars starting.

Crawled out of my frosty pit just in time to see..................................

Big Jim cart the massive bag of coal out of his tent................................

AND DUMP IT BY THE BIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable!!

The End.
    Cheers, Kev.

sigpic

that funny

Comment

Kev was this just after you threw you ring up ?

Great to meet you had such a laugh with the Old skool 90's rave music,Big Jims BBQ/Heater,Sambuca and Broome with his very strange leicester accent

roll on the next show
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RS_Saint View Post
        Kev was this just after you threw you ring up ?

Great to meet you had such a laugh with the Old skool 90's rave music,Big Jims BBQ/Heater,Sambuca and Broome with his very strange leicester accent

roll on the next show
        You too mate, I was fairly rough - I blame the sambuca that floored Broome!!!
        Cheers, Kev.

sigpic

Comment

pmsl

Comment

So Jim humped a sack of coal in his tent

........ must have been lonely, a man has needs i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
              So Jim humped a sack of coal in his tent

........ must have been lonely, a man has needs i suppose
              coal miner

Comment

pmsl.

Dave.

Comment

Kev the charcoal was round the back of the car underneath i put it there when it started pissing down then when i got up in the morning i just dumped it. You should have come and give me a kick mate i was very warm in my slug and could have pointed you in the right direction to keep warm. (By the way the burner was still going in the morning when i tipped it out)

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

Originally posted by kjc300 View Post
                    You too mate, I was fairly rough - I blame the sambuca that floored Broome!!!
                    ha ha it was the waltzers that tipped me over the edge my friend! never again, i nearly blew chunks in me tent!.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X