help please, photos of areo style bonnet catches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please, photos of areo style bonnet catches

domanic will soon be ready to fit bonnet pins to my fiesta but i cant make my mind up if i want std type pins or the areo catches .

thing is am not sure if the bonnet is wide enough between the head lights to carry the areo catches of ??

any photos or input would be great to help me make my mind up

thanks steven

id go for pins as i done marcs and if you use the headlamp panel for locating the pin then you need to oval the hole in bonnet as the headlamp panel sits flat so the pin points directly strait up, but the bonnet closes on an angle as it sits sloped downwards on the car so if the hole on bonnet was just round it wont go over the pin due to the way it sits, if you know wot i mean.

Comment

Aero for me, here are some pics on my rally car. Is there any panel around the headlights at all?

My pins are fitted to the front panel just above the lights.

Comment

They make a slimmer aero catch now. If its room you're worried about

Kleers.com 15% discount code 'RON15' for a discount on all cleaning products

Comment

See my body work resto thread .
          Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Never understood why you never put these on the escos the one that are on it are gash... And it's a carbon bonnet

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecrasher View Post
              Never understood why you never put these on the escos the one that are on it are gash... And it's a carbon bonnet
              Pics?

Might be able to swap them for the Aerocatch ones .
              Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

my mate IMSYs 750 bhp Fiesta, probably proportinate to your Fiesta, so get an idea how they look on the car

my Fiesta track car with a lot less bhp

get to be aero catches, they look so much better fitted, gives a more finished look

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post
                  Pics?

Might be able to swap them for the Aerocatch ones .
                  Check his resto lazy bollocks
                  sigpic

Comment

here ya go lad, am no fan of aero catches think they look shyt and from my own experiance they fook up!!! so pins all the way for me, but wot do i know?
                    same model car so you get a proper idea wot you have.

Comment

Originally posted by DALSY View Post
                      my mate IMSYs 750 bhp Fiesta, probably proportinate to your Fiesta, so get an idea how they look on the car

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...4032012036.jpg

my Fiesta track car with a lot less bhp

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...S/101_2354.jpg

get to be aero catches, they look so much better fitted, gives a more finished look
                      i agree they look great as long as they are out at the sides of the bonnet , my car will be like marcs fiesta that gaz put photos up of so it means the areo catches are tighter together.

think i will go for the std type pins .

thanks steven

Comment

Working...
                      X