No announcement yet.

holiday in America later in the year :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holiday in America later in the year :)

I am going to America later in the year, traveling from LA via las vegas to Miami and the keys. Taking about 3 weeks to do the trip. Any one been there or live in the US that can give me some tips on where would be good places to visit on the way over. I will defo be calling in to see the RS 200 in vegas if they are there. Will be checking out ebay USA as well for some serious tuning bits for the new GTR.

If you want serious tuning bits for your GTR you want to go to AMS in Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by JHS View Post
      If you want serious tuning bits for your GTR you want to go to AMS in Chicago
      Ditto!

Comment

Spent 2 weeks in vagas last year ,car collection is in imperial pallace and worth going to see,also worth going to the carroll shelby factory for a tour which is 10miles north of vagas

CheeRS stu

Comment

I have been told there is LEGO land in Dallas, will be calling in there as well. Still a kid at heart. Got 2 boxs of LEGO in the garage.

Comment

Update, off to the USA on Thursday. Miami to LA road trip over a month.

Comment

Originally posted by ossie cossie View Post
              Update, off to the USA on Thursday. Miami to LA road trip over a month.
              Have fun butt

Comment

Working...
              X