Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best off set for an escos wheel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best off set for an escos wheel ?

I've got my eye on a set of these SPEEDLINE MAGNESIUM 2021 TURINI TARMAC WHEELS below in 18x8.

What is the best off set for an escos.

Whats peoples thoughts on running spacers if i can't get the correct off set. Whats the safest width spacer you can fit.

They are for a white escos so what colour would you go for WHITE/GOLD/SILVER ?

Last edited by D J; 28-06-2012, 10:42:41.

I prefer et10 for a 8" wide Compomotive as they fill out the arches nicely.

I'm running 17" compos with et35 on track, using a 20mm spacer making them et15.

Comment

Originally posted by D J View Post
      Whats peoples thoughts on running spacers. Whats the safest width you can fit if you can't buy the wheels you want in an escos off set. What is the best off set to end up with.
      Depends on the original offset the wheel has. If it is high enough, then you can fit hub-centric spaces (which bolt to the hubs, and then the wheels bolt to the spacers).

What are you trying to achieve?
      Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Tore_TJ View Post
        I prefer et10 for a 8" wide Compomotive as they fill out the arches nicely.
        Is et10 as far as you can go without sticking out beyond the wheel arch. Do you have any pics please.

Comment

I hate gold but that's just me lol.

Comment

has to be gold

Comment

my turinis are the flowforming alloy jobs which all the best grp n evo's use, i think magnesium ones are like 4 grand and the flowforming alloys ones more like around a bit less than a grand

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
                my turinis are the flowforming alloy jobs which all the best grp n evo's use, i think magnesium ones are like 4 grand and the flowforming alloys ones more like around a bit less than a grand
                They are around £2.5k for the mags so i want to get the correct off set if anyone can tell me what that is or shall i just get say et20 and try to get the desired look with spacers. If i get say et10 and they stick out im f**ked. Please help.

A pic of white ones

Comment

I think they look small in 18"

Comment

Et10 IMO.

I'm virtually ET 0

Comment

hi i have et20 on mine
                      i have 20mm spacers on the back and 16mm spacers on the front

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-Tait View Post
                        I think they look small in 18"
                        Do 19x8 fit without any rubbing and what off set would be best for this size to be as flush as possible with the wing.

Originally posted by AJC View Post
                        Et10 IMO.

I'm virtually ET 0
                        Cheers mate.

Originally posted by pdh11r View Post
                        hi i have et20 on mine
                        i have 20mm spacers on the back and 16mm spacers on the front
                        So what your saying is your off set is now et0 on the back and et4 on the front with the spacers.

Comment

A would go Rondell D J

If you go for these you will need to change all the suspension to get it to sit right and buy Ap's to go behind them

Will never end

Comment

A would go Rondell D J

If you go for these you will need to change all the suspension to get it to sit right and buy Ap's to go behind them

Will never end
                            I know. I've got some AP stickers for my standard brakes and i've got a grinder for the springs.

Comment

A would go Rondell D J
                              I would if you could still buy them new but it looks like they have stopped making them.

Comment

Working...
                              X