wheels that share vauxhall stud pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels that share vauxhall stud pattern

right, i've been put in charge of pimping up the father in laws trike, it got a reliant robin back axle and appears to have vauxhall wheels on - which look dreadful, so i'm trying to find some better wheels for it - preferably some with a bit of depth. they're four stud so i need to have a nosey for other four stud pattern the same..... but i'm not sure what they are - vw springs to mind.... any others??
    one for the road?? ......
    sigpic

I think honda dude. your looking for a 4x100 pcd
    Built by Croft Motorsport

Comment

think some older bm and rovers were the same cocker........

Comment

think maybe Renault are the same too

Comment

Don't some of the old vauxhalls have a stud pattern that fit the Cozzfathers favourite wheels-Wolf 5 spokes?? Sure i've seen then on old cavalier/Vectra's.
          sigpic

Comment

Reliant are a funny pcd 4x101.6. Must have wobbly bolts

Honda, Renault, some BMW, vauxhall are 4x100

The wolf style wheels fitted on Vectra gsi's will be 5x100

Comment

cool that gives me something to work with ..... its just a shame he doesnt want to spend any money lol - found some belters yesterday but noticed they were 5 spoke at the last minute due to them having centre caps

cheers guys.
              sigpic

Comment

Newer Vauxhall's have a few different PCD Chris. Akward bastards as my bro is looking for a set for his new astra and are impossible to get. Insigna I think are 120 pcd 1.7 upwards astra are 115? and the 1.4etc 105 or something. What a jumble

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                  Newer Vauxhall's have a few different PCD Chris. Akward bastards as my bro is looking for a set for his new astra and are impossible to get. Insigna I think are 120 pcd 1.7 upwards astra are 115? and the 1.4etc 105 or something. What a jumble
                  thats crazy!! cant understand why a manufacturer would want to make their own lives so complicated
                  sigpic

Comment

Rover, Honda, Mazda, Renault, BMW e30, VW 4 stud, Seat 4 stud, Skoda 4 stud, Fiat Grande Punto, New shape mini....etc there are literally loads!

Find wheels and ask me is easier!
                    phone > 07969 182540

Comment

Working...
                    X