car storage/permabag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car storage/permabag

anybody had any experience of a permabag,just bought one for my escos hasn't arrived yet.ive had to have one as i have no power at my garage it's an indoor one.they work as a bag wrapping up the car,and 3 small dessicant cylinder's keep the humidity below 50% anybody tell me if there any good?????????? thanks guy's

http://www.permabag.com/index.php?lo...n_permabag.php

They look different, will the escos fit with the whaletail?
    XYZ Fabrications
    Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

yes they have a car finder tool on their website so can find the correct size for your car,what you reckon peeps???????????

Comment

Originally posted by jason 280 View Post
        anybody had any experience of a permabag,just bought one for my escos hasn't arrived yet.ive had to have one as i have no power at my garage it's an indoor one.they work as a bag wrapping up the car,and 3 small dessicant cylinder's keep the humidity below 50% anybody tell me if there any good?????????? thanks guy's
        How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking. I'd be interested in one too as i have no power in my garage at the moment either
        sigpic

Comment

Fuck me, they aint cheap.... Looks like a good idea tho and wouldnt mind oone myself as with a carcoon scared someone is going to accidently put a hole in it or some little scrote messing with it.

Comment

never seen or even knew they where on the market

Comment

Working...
            X