God damn bodyclock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoo View Post
    I'm up at 5:45am Mon-Sat, and then on Sunday if I ever sleep past 8am I get depressed about wasting the best part of the day. And that's after looking forward to a lie in all week
    So true. I got in at 1am last night. At 8 this morning I was walki g dogs on a 2 mile trek next to the river.

Comment

Originally posted by jakki View Post
      i have the best 2 alarm clocks ever.... a 1 year old and a 4 year old...... both awake and up b4 the birds....... lie in??? wats one of those. my house wrks usually dun n the washing on by 7. i book a babysitter just to wash the car pmsl the joys of kids eh

Just like our house!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm up at 5 am every morning offshore but as soon as I get home I cant get out of bed before 9. My body clock goes all to shit and I dont usually get to bed until 1am at the earliest. Would hate to work a night shift!

Comment

i do a 3 shift system a week of earlies then nights then lates so ive no chance,when you google advice on how to sleep better the first sentence starts with having a regular sleeping pattern so theres no point in reading further.
          Come weekend i can be awake at 5 or the following week be still awake all night then start to fall asleep at 5 onwards its a nightmare

Comment

Working...
          X