Windscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windscreen

Can you drive your car on a public road with out a windscreen(about 120 miles)
    Paul

www.infinity-racing.co.uk www.spec-r.co.uk

i say no

Comment

I'm not sure on the law but it would be freezing Paul
      sigpic

Team S.T.A.M.

Comment

considering you can buy road legal sports cars without a windscreen, id have to say yes.

But it wouldnt surprise me if the roadworthyness laws are written that if it is clearly meant to have one, then it must be fitted and roadworthy. Bit like the silly rules in MoT's where certain items if fitted have to function but you can remove them and whats not there cant be tested.

Medically Discharged!! Officially insane!!!
        My toy!! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Comment

Originally posted by Ginge View Post
          I'm not sure on the law but it would be freezing Paul
          LOL Ginge i think you are right fella

Comment

Fook me Paul you woul also need your side windows open to stop the back window popping outand trying to find a nice day
            sigpic
            MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Originally posted by Cossie col View Post
              Fook me Paul you woul also need your side windows open to stop the back window popping outand trying to find a nice day
              You beat me to it as that is what i would have put forward as a suggestion to say NO!!!

Comment

Hi Paul

Pete said you could borrow his mates low loader/beavertail FOC

http://<span style="font-size:20px">...g.co.uk</span>

Comment

Originally posted by jacko996 View Post
                  Hi Paul

it wouldnt be free petes not a m8 any way lol
                  sigpic

Built by my self dp motorsport 700.6bhp 520ftlb efr9180 2.4bar m.a.d mapped flat out is the only way

Comment

i have driven a few cars with no windscreen and once a transit with no glass atall after every piece was smashed in,that was interesting i can tell yer,i used to ride crossers when i was younger with no helmet on just plodding and its the same sort of

Comment

Originally posted by jacko996 View Post
                      Hi Paul

I cant see the "FOC" bit somehow

Comment

Back window out and wrap up well with a pair of glasses on

Comment

no one will even tell! ppl dont pay attention to stuff anymore they are all space cadets living in depression of ressession!

also the rozzers of today are not street wise and wont clock this one and if they do will think wow thats unusual, "why are they doing that?"

even if you do get stopped u just say, "well where the bloody hell has that fell out then?"
                          sigpic

Comment

Its the head lining you need to watch out for too! I had a windscreen stolen out of a mk2 RS2000 and I drove it home from langdale to warrington on the M6 and to be honest it wasnt too bad for noise or cold but the headlining kept dropping down over my head!!! it was ripped to shreads by the time I got home
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X