Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pmsl

Comment

trust me they were slightly buckled! Why the fook would i drive 7 hours and walk away

The wheels to look at were mint and TBH i wouldnt of left them for the tyres ( even tho he said they were 6mm ), but i had to say NO when the first 2 wheels checked had slight buckles and i dont think £1000 for slightly buckled rims is a good deal I was fuming as you would be, when you get told lies about tyre depths and first two slightly buckled, i had to leave before i said something i shouldnt...... Thankgod ChickRS was theyre. Im not sure if he saw them on the balancer or not? If he did , he would confirm!

Yes i like things right..... Whats up with that

Big Cockney lying FOOOOOKER
      sigpic

Comment

Causing trouble again!!!

Comment

I didnt send the email to him did i Andy I could of sent him loads of shitty texts, but i havent? so where am i causing trouble?

I wasted enough of my time Saturday and believe me, i wont be wasting anymore on that cunt
          sigpic

Comment

Trouble causer karlos

Comment

ok,story time,are you sitting comfortably? then i shall begin
              back in 1998/9 i bought 5 new rondells,i used them for a couple of yrs and they picked up the usual kerb damage,i remember one day backing out my drive [which is very tight] and scraping one of them against the metal fence post, it just peeled the edge of the alloy like an apple,i was well pissed off so decided to have them refurbed,when i collected them they had painted the complete centre nuts inc the diamond cut edges so i wasnt happy at all so decided to get some one off centres made [can you tell where this is heading?? ]
              i removed the orig nuts as they are only pressed in and sent 1 off to the machine shop to make me some replicas,plus some locking bolts and a key to suit,when they sent them back they hadnt machined the corners off the nuts as per original ones so i didnt really like them i used them for prob a yr or two then sold them on prob around 2002/3 time
              so if you werent so secretive karl and had told us what you were going to look at i could have saved you a whole load of hassle,fancy going all that way to look at some old refurbed ones tut,tut

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                ok,story time,are you sitting comfortably? then i shall begin
                back in 1998/9 i bought 5 new rondells,i used them for a couple of yrs and they picked up the usual kerb damage,i remember one day backing out my drive [which is very tight] and scraping one of them against the metal fence post, it just peeled the edge of the alloy like an apple,i was well pissed off so decided to have them refurbed,when i collected them they had painted the complete centre nuts inc the diamond cut edges so i wasnt happy at all so decided to get some one off centres made [can you tell where this is heading?? ]
                i removed the orig nuts as they are only pressed in and sent 1 off to the machine shop to make me some replicas,plus some locking bolts and a key to suit,when they sent them back they hadnt machined the corners off the nuts as per original ones so i didnt really like them i used them for prob a yr or two then sold them on prob around 2002/3 time
                so if you werent so secretive karl and had told us what you were going to look at i could have saved you a whole load of hassle,fancy going all that way to look at some old refurbed ones tut,tut
                Ha ha that's brilliant

Comment

as they say oop north............... mint

Comment

Just proves he's full of shite then eh as he said he had them made !! And the chap he bought the car off bought the wheels brand new!!!!!

Nick lesson learned the finish on the wheels was nice and looked oe but I didn't fully inspect due to what happened

Anyway...... Small world eh!
                    sigpic

Comment

im guessing the guy put the wheels on a ballancing machine..... what were the readings?
                      sigpic
                      L76 APJ Pacifica Blue 570bhp 460lbt SCS mapped

Comment

Originally posted by bigpower View Post
                        Just proves he's full of shite then eh as he said he had them made !! And the chap he bought the car off bought the wheels brand new!!!!!

Anyway...... Small world eh!
                        only pics i can find
                        Attached Files

Comment

It was said in jest Karl

Comment

Originally posted by iain View Post
                            im guessing the guy put the wheels on a ballancing machine..... what were the readings?
                            I had them spun and watched the wheel with my eye and I know what a true wheel and a slightly buckled wheel is like!

Not saying you couldn't balance the wheels to compensate but that's not right. The chap at the tyre shop said to put them too wheels on the back as you wouldn't feel them as much!!!!! Why would he say that when they're straight ( supposed )

I can't be arsed with this thread any more, still got a bitter taste in my mouth

Radman, that's the wheels matey! I was planning on changing the caps as they are horrid
                            sigpic

Comment

totally agree with you there karl,still look on the bright side,at least your £££ richer now

Comment

Imagine buying them Karl then finding out the history on them, you would not of been happy.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
                                X