New bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broome View Post
    thats nice mate!.. ive just got into biking as i want to get fit & my friend has lent me his racer to see if i want to buy it.. ive gone from 5 miles taking 30 minutes on a mountain bike to 20/22 minutes on the racer....
    I ride a mountain bike on the road and done 24miles sunday morning Worst bit is it has of road tyres and is a tiresome ride, but, how I look at it, what's the point in buying a road bike to make the same distance easier, surely that's defeating the object of excersise?

Comment

Originally posted by AJC View Post
      P.S the Ace is £1680.

Ill stick with the Ribble for road riding
      Im sure I could work something out for you if you wanted a road bike.

Originally posted by SCS j1mbo View Post
      I ride a mountain bike on the road and done 24miles sunday morning Worst bit is it has of road tyres and is a tiresome ride, but, how I look at it, what's the point in buying a road bike to make the same distance easier, surely that's defeating the object of excersise?

It makes it easier so you can go for longer!....

Bit like riding a fat chick!... you want it over and done with pronto!

Its a trolley ...its a shopping trolley (you know, with the spastic front wheel!!)
      Fastest FWD Ford - 11.7 @129mph (183.99mph Topspeed)

Comment

gives me time for an xtra cuppa when i get work..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luca View Post
          Im sure I could work something out for you if you wanted a road bike.

It makes it easier so you can go for longer!....

Bit like riding a fat chick!... you want it over and done with pronto!
          Rahahaha fpmsl

I know what you mean but it's excersise all the same, deff need some skinnier tyres though my cousin literally rides away down hill and he's on a shitty Apollo

Comment

Working...
          X