k470 eew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k470 eew

hi lads i was wondering if any body has or knows the were abouts of this car k470 eew mallard green lux ecos this was the first ever ecos i went in the car was brand new and belonged to blakes the sales man lived next to my parents have some pics of the car
    sigpic

I see your red mate what did you buy ?

Comment

when i was a kid i delivered newspapers to the owner of Blakes Ford,he lived in a big spanish style villa overlooking Chester Racecourse and always had a top of the range granada in the 80's and 90's with the reg OKA1 which i suppose means ok a1, they used to only have fords parked in the drive and sometimes a fella turned up in a xr4x4 with the reg okb1. the fella was called john blake from memory and i always got a tip at chrimbo,they moved out a couple of years ago and now i don't see the number on his mondeo. blakes sold out to m53 ford anyway.

just found this....... http://www.numberplates.com/museum/a...s-bulletin.asp

monte carlo rally ford eh ? and i cycled past it all the time on me firebird freestyler.

Comment

yes know the house you mean you can see it from the race course

the car may have come to a sad end if the next owner drove it like the sales man
        sigpic

Comment

yep if your in the stand in the racecourse you can see the big houses opposite and it was one of them he owned. the reg you mention is not a chester or a liverpool reg but a peterborough reg so i would not of thought it was registered brand new to blakes matey.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo View Post
            I see your red mate what did you buy ?
            He bought Seans Auralis Escy
            sigpic

Comment

yes mate i did nice ecos at last
              sigpic

Comment

That reg is quite similar to the original on mine before i bought J99 etc.

And mine was originally sold by a Peterborough dealer as Cozzfather said.
                sigpic
                BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

sigpic
                  BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

sounds like it was registered up that way and shipped to blakes birkenhead may be a dealer swap just remember it was new and i was younger then !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X