Who wants to see me suffer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to see me suffer???

Please read this people, it is quite important. I am about to emabark on quite possibly the most unthinkable thing known to man! I, Mr D Wheeler, am going to go for 31 days in January..... without beer.

Yep you heard me right, no beer. For those of you who know me well, I will grant you a moment to pick yourselves up off the floor.

Right, lets get serious for a moment. We all know someone who is / has or will be affected by cancer. Even if you don't right now, mathematicaly there is no way you could live out your entire life and never come into contact in some way with this disease.
    So for 31 days in January, I will be a cancer research Dry-Athelete. Thats no alcohol at all from midnight new years eve until midnight 31st January.

There are no get out of jail for free cards, no excepetions, no "its only one for a birthday" clauses. Nothing. Tee total. Zip, Squat, Sweet FA call it what you will.

Now your probably thinking "AH HA! we know dave and he is crafty, he could slip one in..... (giggity) ..... and we would never know. Well you will. my staff will be monitoring me closely at work with breathalysers, and during the weekend, my close mates will be doing the same (they are only finding out about this now though!). Should I be caught out, then my penalty is £15 donation although im upping this to £50 to give myself a real incentive!

So, here is the deal, if you all pledge £10 or more!!!!! to this cause:
    http://www.justgiving.com/dryathlete-dave-wheeler

Then I will be a dry athelete. Please pass this around to as many people as you can, anyone and everyone should join in this cause!

Oh and one more thing, the target on my form is £250. I think we can smash this. I have 173 friends on FB and if everyone just donates £10 thats £1730!!! I want to hit £2k so much that if I do fall short by £x, then I will be making up the difference myself!

Thanks for reading, love you all.

Dave

Good luck mate, good thing to do

FletchCossie Sponsors Motoring On Dave

Comment

Good cause,nd good luck.

Comment

nice one mate, and good luck, i would never be able to manage a month

Comment

good luck Dave.

Dave.

Comment