No announcement yet.

brought my 1st ever trolley jack today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brought my 1st ever trolley jack today!

well as i want to start cleaning my car arches alloys & where ever i can get my cloth i decided to buy my 1st ever trolly jack today & got a 7 piece package from halfords £42... proberbly naff to what you guys have but it should be good enough for me & its in racing red!...
    sigpic

Yep, mine cost £110 as its a very low level one :-( It is aluminium and very light though.

Scouse.

Comment

You've had a sheltered life mate, how long have you owned a Cosworth & you've only just bought a jack?

You've been very lucky not to need it before now
      XYZ Fabrications
      Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

lol at dave

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
          You've had a sheltered life mate, how long have you owned a Cosworth & you've only just bought a jack?

You've been very lucky not to need it before now
          ha ha i know mate 2 years of ownership & ive never jacked it up,i might buy some spanners next if i get some xmas £££££ & look like i know what im doing!..
          sigpic

Comment

fancy never having owned a trolley jack before lol!! i need to buy a new one.... went to use mine the other week and it looks like the seals have gone - you can just pull it up and down as you like
            one for the road?? ......
            sigpic

Comment

I bought the same one as i already had to lift my gearbox in and out and in and out

again in 2010.

I also have a once used engine crane and FWD type engine holder upper used only

once
              sigpic
              BROKEN AGAIN

Comment

i cant stop playing with it up down up down...!!!... & my boy jack thinks he,s got a 6 wheeled skate board as it came with a creeper....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broome View Post
                  i cant stop playing with it up down up down...
                  omfg

Comment

ha ha i thought that would get a comment!..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sixaxles View Post
                      fancy never having owned a trolley jack before lol!! i need to buy a new one.... went to use mine the other week and it looks like the seals have gone - you can just pull it up and down as you like
                      Broome, what model did you buy?

my 'Big Red' has also lost it's oil, replaced all the seals but it still leaks. On inspection the cylinder bores are all scored, cheap metal probably combined with poor design.

Looking to buy a Facom model next time.
                      sigpic

www.Bergsport.co.uk

Comment

Ive bought a low entry one from costco, Awsome bit of kit for the money! £90 IIRC
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Bergcup435;458515]Broome, what model did you buy?

my 'Big Red' has also lost it's oil, replaced all the seals but it still leaks. On inspection the cylinder bores are all scored, cheap metal probably combined with poor design.

yeh thats the one proper cheepy cheep but hopfully it wont fail... & it wont get used that much...
                          sigpic

Comment

blimey

Costco one for me as well, superb piece of kit

Comment

I dont know why but this makes me fell strangely happy. Almost finding out your mate has finally lost his virginity at 25.
                              I cant believe your a Trill Jack Virgin. You've been so so lucky owning an ESCOS and not needing one up till now .lol
                              sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                              www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X