Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i had 15k burning a hole in my pocket 2 years ago this month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i had 15k burning a hole in my pocket 2 years ago this month!

well i do believe it was 2 years ago this month i had 15k sloshing around in my account & decided to take the plunge & look to buy my dream car! ....shame how things change & ive now got fook all in the account & about to be laid off but hey ho chin up!,its nearly xmas & my old boss wants to see me when i officially get made redundant so fingers crossed i get a job & my old vw van back as i heard he,s missed me..
    sigpic

I need some paintingdone come see me

Comment

Thought you was self employed fella with your nice van
      sigpic
      MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

i was mate & doing really well but then the phone stopped ringing & luck had it i got offered a 6 month contract so jumped on that & that ends january 9th... still got my van thou for when i start up again if needed but i must admit ive loved using my bike 10 miles a day going to one of the 4 buildings im painting rather than going out quoating & driving everywhere & sorting everything out... less money but im happier & stress free so ya never know they may take me on or its back in the rat race working for myself or my old firm..
        sigpic

Comment

Working for yourself is great when the money is rolling in but when times are hard life is very difficult

Good luck with whatever you decide

Comment

Two years for me in April I carried 14k in a tescos carrier bag down to Ipswich seems like yesterday,same here about redundancies I've been lucky but had another wage cut but hey ho,good luck fella with work all the best

Comment

i dont worry about redundancy as i havent got a job

Medically Discharged!! Officially insane!!!
              My toy!! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Comment

I got money burning a hole for my resto, try my best not to spend it!

Comment

Originally posted by warrenpenalver View Post
                  i dont worry about redundancy as i havent got a job
                  Warren,
                  Honestly mate, how the hell havent you got a job.......you come across as being extremely intelligent with good fact retention. Cant an employer see that
                  Surly being x forces must count as well.
                  sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                  www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Hope you do get a job in January mate!cos you've got that new trolley jack to pay for now

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWrc View Post
                      Hope you do get a job in January mate!cos you've got that new trolley jack to pay for now

ha ha how it going my friend?... ive still not seen any pictures of the audi!!!...that trolley jack is all paid for & sitting in my lounge!..... ps ill be allright because when a good painter like me comes on the market you have to grab me with both hands & look after me! thats what i tell em when i have an interview & its worked for the last 25 years..
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broome View Post
                        ha ha how it going my friend?... ive still not seen any pictures of the audi!!!...that trolley jack is all paid for & sitting in my lounge!..... ps ill be allright because when a good painter like me comes on the market you have to grab me with both hands & look after me! thats what i tell em when i have an interview & its worked for the last 25 years..
                        Hope it works out for you.
                        sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                        www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Really is your first trolley jack should be in your garage not the loungeeverythings fine mate works starting slow down for Xmas (or I am)as for the Audi got the wheels&suspension done just can't seem to take a good picture of itHow's the bimmer?

Comment

loverly mate!. .
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X