manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manifold

What is the best tubuler manifold to get and twin scroll or not just gettiing some work done and dont no just to get one what is the advantage thanks

This one is £850+vat

This one is £2500+vat

Mark

Comment

Mark what is the advantage of these over a 2wd mani ghag has bedn doing big bhp cars for years thanks and why the big price difference

Comment

Originally posted by punton.bhp View Post
        Mark what is the advantage of these over a 2wd mani ghag has bedn doing big bhp cars for years thanks and why the big price difference
        Night and day diff on responce, one is made of inconel and the other stainless 3mm thick.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by mark shead View Post
          Night and day diff on responce, one is made of inconel and the other stainless 3mm thick.

Mark
          Cheers mark what diff is there between them 2 manifolds apart what they are made from would it be worth the extra money

Comment

Mark didn't I read somewhere that you preferred the splitter plate in the waste gate section to sit higher and be crossed braced or is that only needed for certain types of waste gate.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by neil a View Post
              Mark didn't I read somewhere that you preferred the splitter plate in the waste gate section to sit higher and be crossed braced or is that only needed for certain types of waste gate.
              I was thinking exactly the same!

Comment

Originally posted by neil a View Post
                The second one sites at the correct height and has been moddifed with the cross brace since the pict,
                The first one is the first of its type and again the next has been made with the same mods.

Mark

Comment

Cheers mark what diff is there between them 2 manifolds apart what they are made from would it be worth the extra money
                  The second one has been made to fit a 1000+hp turbo so it site further away from the head the first one has been made for a 700hp turbo size.

Mark

Comment

The second one has been made to fit a 1000+hp turbo so it site further away from the head the first one has been made for a 700hp turbo size.

Mark
                    Thanks mark i am going for around the 700bhp so cheers for your advise
                    How long to they take to come after ordered

Comment

Thanks mark i am going for around the 700bhp so cheers for your advise
                      How long to they take to come after ordered
                      mark also does a twin waste gate manifold if you look on my manifold post you will see it might be more suited for 700bhp best ask mark tho
                      sigpic
                      Mapped by MAD 732.4 bhp 570 lbs torque
                      Swindon RSOC Chairman/RS Combe organiser

Comment

Originally posted by cossyking View Post
                        mark also does a twin waste gate manifold if you look on my manifold post you will see it might be more suited for 700bhp best ask mark tho
                        Just uploading picts of the one I sold on sat.

Mark

Comment

Just uploading picts of the one I sold on sat.

Mark
                          ok lol
                          sigpic
                          Mapped by MAD 732.4 bhp 570 lbs torque
                          Swindon RSOC Chairman/RS Combe organiser

Comment

Are they both equal length pipes as thought I read somewhere that is important for twin scroll turbos so gasses meet at right time
                            sigpic
                            MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Originally posted by Cossie col View Post
                              Are they both equal length pipes as thought I read somewhere that is important for twin scroll turbos so gasses meet at right time
                              They are as close as you can make it but its about how they enter the turbo thats important.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X