No announcement yet.

anyone into clssiic 2 strokes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love 2 strokes mostly 350lc ypvs kh 250 had fireblades but still go back to 2 strokes

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
      ooh a graham beamish rl......... fair doo's a swish machine them were butt !!
      Road legal too

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
        i used to have one of these,it was me 1st crosser and went like hell http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Red-...item25781efb99

never liked roadbikes like i do crossers.

this is me no 35 on one of those back in 1979 racing in wrexham!
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

Beamish my brother had the 250 i had the RL 250.Chap i know collects ex yamaha racers he has about 6 now.There is a ex builder who lives around here who has a huge building filled with ex racers worth a fortune,all 2 stroke.

Comment

could of been my old one in that pic ^^^ seeing as i'm only down the a483 from there and the m56 from warrington near chesters male changing rooms

(and if i find out the comedian what changed my location to that i'll get me own back )

Comment

Originally posted by Radiant Rob View Post
              Beamish my brother had the 250 i had the RL 250.Chap i know collects ex yamaha racers he has about 6 now.There is a ex builder who lives around here who has a huge building filled with ex racers worth a fortune,all 2 stroke.
              Mine was a 250, but the one I posted was the best pic on the first google page

Comment

Just sold this last night .... great fun and getting harder to find a good one
                Attached Files

Comment

Coz father I bet you wish you still had the red rocket they command strong money now !

Dave - monsterI like the older rm.s

Myrse what year is the kx looks good mate , I had a 08 Kim 125sx and loved it the facelift ktm,s are brilliant I liked itne best out the lot

Dave monster th 500 2 strokes are cracking total cunt to start tho lol

Comment

This was my 'gang' back in the day!!

Mine was the RGV250K in Durex colours - safety first!!

When I leave the army I'm going to get myself an RGV250M, either a project or complete standard blue and white one if I'm flush lol. They cost a fortune these days though.
                    Cheers, Kev.

sigpic

Comment

They are stunning mate I have s serious hankering for something like this

Comment

Originally posted by Ashie View Post
                        this is me no 35 on one of those back in 1979 racing in wrexham!
                        Love that pic

I raced from 1976 right up until I was 40 lol

http://<span style="font-size:20px">...g.co.uk</span>

Comment

i have had many..#
                          yam dt 400 enduro
                          yam rd 400
                          yam rd500 v4 ypvs
                          kawa ke175
                          never had a 4 stroke

Comment

Love my 2 strokes i have 22 bikes / mopeds all 2 strokes in fact i don’t own a 4 stroke well i do if you count 3 lawn mowers

Comment

Originally posted by jacko996 View Post
                              Love that pic

I raced from 1976 right up until I was 40 lol
                              dave my old man is STILL racing!!! this is my lad on his PROPPER bike, we did Farleigh Castle, Hawkstone and Canada Heights in classic twin shock series this year

man i miss racing
                              Last edited by john savage; 01-02-2013, 10:53:32.
                              xflow way to go!

Comment

Originally posted by john savage View Post
                                dave my old man is STILL racing!!! this is my lad on his PROPPER bike, we did Farleigh Castle, Hawkstone and Canada Heights in classic twin shock series this year

man i miss racing
                                Nice one John

Hawkstone and Farley are awsome, proper tracks!!

I did a bit in the twin shock classics on a 1976 RM370

http://<span style="font-size:20px">...g.co.uk</span>

Comment

Working...
                                X