Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jay kays bmw e30 m3 up for sale on the bay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monster View Post

Diplomatic as ever
    Karl loves to "give", so he should "take" as well .
    Mike Rainbird

Click above - Sarcasm is just a free service I provide.

http://www.rsnorfolk.co.uk/

Nordschleife, there's only two barriers to worry about - the ones on the left and the ones on the right .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rainbird View Post

Obviously you only know about "Wolf" models .
      yeah but mikey its red and although feels like it should its never gonna blow yer mind plus every fooker from the corners of the earth knows red homologation models arn't worth a carrot

Comment

Thats very nice would have that over a RS500 if I had the room and space.. oh and the money

Comment

Nice looking one that, could be a good investement for the future

The most successful touring car to ever race and one of the best handling saloon cars
          ever produced. Yes it lacks in power by todays standards, but show it some bends and you wouldn't see which way it went.

Strange how some people seem think its not worth that sort of money, could that
          be because it dosen't have a ford badge or because they don't own one?

Take a look around and see what some other examples are going for, a Sport Evo sold
          earlier this year for just under £80,000. The right cars are getting hard to find now and
          this is the reason prices have been on the up for the past few years, six years ago you
          could have bought a reasonable E30 M3 for about £3,500, Not any more.

Then again i might be a bit biased as i work on them a fair bit. Have built a few of
          these for customers and 55 seconds round Brands Hatch indy is not slow for a road
          legal car on slicks.
          I'm not trying to cause any friction with anyone, this is just my opinion, but for me, there
          is a world outside the Ford badge.

Comment

Originally posted by e30matt View Post
            Nice looking one that, could be a good investement for the future

The most successful touring car to ever race and one of the best handling saloon cars
            ever produced. Yes it lacks in power by todays standards, but show it some bends and you wouldn't see which way it went.

Strange how some people seem think its not worth that sort of money, could that
            be because it dosen't have a ford badge or because they don't own one?

Take a look around and see what some other examples are going for, a Sport Evo sold
            earlier this year for just under £80,000. The right cars are getting hard to find now and
            this is the reason prices have been on the up for the past few years, six years ago you
            could have bought a reasonable E30 M3 for about £3,500, Not any more.

Then again i might be a bit biased as i work on them a fair bit. Have built a few of
            these for customers and 55 seconds round Brands Hatch indy is not slow for a road
            legal car on slicks.
            I'm not trying to cause any friction with anyone, this is just my opinion, but for me, there
            is a world outside the Ford badge.

I think the majority on here would agree with you there mate

Some people have blinkers, be it Ford or otherwise it's just the way of the world
            XYZ Fabrications
            Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Agree with the E30 guy above, these cars are lovely, look so good and handle really well. I turned up buying one of these years ago for about £7500 O how I regret that

Comment

I like E30s but there is one I like more than M3, it is 320is, so called Italian M3.
                It looks the same as any other E30 with M Technics package BUT it has same S14 engine like M3 (2.3L) except for its shorter stroke that gives 2.0L. Only 3.745 units made icluding 4-doors, it is the rarest of E30 kind.

Comment

"The most successful touring car to ever race" where did you get that info ????

I think you will find that statisticly the rs500 is the most successful touring car ever

they measure this based on races won as a % of races entered , and the rs500 has never been beat against this fact and still holds this record today

The bmw is stunning , but its not an rs500

Comment

Stunning car but I have to agree it's no rs500. Strange their regarded as one of the greatest handling saloon cars ever but the shonky old 2wd saff was 4 seconds quicker around castle Combe when they were new. Lovely car but could never pay that!

Comment

You'll need another 40k to service it though from them Robin twat dealers though
                      sigpic
                      MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Put 'the most successful touring car ever' into Google and see
                        what comes up.

Think the e30 M3 was the only car to have won every touring car
                        championchip at the time. Take it you work your stats out so that
                        way it suits you, each to their own.

As for the 320is, i have one sitting in the garage keeping the cossie
                        company.

As i say, not trying to upset anyone. Not gonna say anymore as
                        being on a Ford forum, don't think it will get me anywhere.

Comment

i used to watch the sierras against m3's and if the sierra had grip you would need a telescope to see which way the sierra in front runaway alright,when you gonna learn m3's only did well seven days in sunny june when the sierra couldn't put all the power down .

i bet the scruffy cockny git's m3 isn't on a dodgy 318i log book though
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by e30matt View Post
                            Put 'the most successful touring car ever' into Google and see
                            what comes up.

Think the e30 M3 was the only car to have won every touring car
                            championchip at the time. Take it you work your stats out so that
                            way it suits you, each to their own.

As for the 320is, i have one sitting in the garage keeping the cossie
                            company.

As i say, not trying to upset anyone. Not gonna say anymore as
                            being on a Ford forum, don't think it will get me anywhere.
                            google only works on info on the net ,that people quote using the exact words you put into it

I have just put that into google , lol , go do it again and see what pops up , lol

the rs500 has won more races that it entered than any other car ever built , fact ,

Anyway , back on topic , anyone want an overpriced bmw

Comment

That is BMW's RS500... Great car, collectors car and with a celebrity on the log book. These cars demand this kind of money. If I could afford one, I would have one.

Comment

Originally posted by mboon View Post
                                That is BMW's RS500... Great car, collectors car and with a celebrity on the log book. These cars demand this kind of money. If I could afford one, I would have one.
                                Having a nice long bath and thinking about it , this is quite cheap

the fact its a rare car and previous owner being who it is i would say the car must be one of the best there is if JK bought it and the fact he owned it will add a lot to its value

So really quite a cheap car

Comment

Working...
                                X