Super low car jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatecrasher View Post
    Well I'm going to have to carry a jack weather it's the one I have or a low slung one so may as well get a low one also my cars kept in a container so having to get in and roll it back and forth on chicks would be a headache I'm looking for an easy solution not more work frank
    I see, bit of a big thing to carry arround in the car but if needs must.
    sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
    www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

I know this sounds a bit mad but my pal who is a mobile tyre fitter has what looks like something what you would use for air suspension it fecking great put under car and just blow it up I think it could run off air pump what could plug into your cigarette lighter ???????????????

Comment

It won't fit in my car this is the shit i kart about to every trackday

And that's just what fits in the car the jack will go on the passenger bench in the beaver

Had a measure up and my crossmember is 110mm off if the floor once I get the smaller wheels on the C/M will be at 90mm from the floor... As luck would have it the low slung long one that machine Mart does goes down to 80mm so should go under no problem

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/pr...ey-jack-ctj2lp

Just waiting for a var free day now as Marc Mk is going to bail me out with his little ally one for now

CheeRS

Comment

Originally posted by punton.bhp View Post
          I know this sounds a bit mad but my pal who is a mobile tyre fitter has what looks like something what you would use for air suspension it fecking great put under car and just blow it up I think it could run off air pump what could plug into your cigarette lighter ???????????????
          Thanks for the idea mate but the cars not got no cig lighter and the truck is always to far away all sorted now hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Gatecrasher View Post
            Thanks for the idea mate but the cars not got no cig lighter and the truck is always to far away all sorted now hopefully
            But you've still got a battery right?

Comment

Hi Ben.

I have a steel Snap On long reach jack, it was around £150 and fits under my car in the right places and you know how low that thing is ! I can measure the height of it tomorrow for you.

Comment

Working...
              X