Anyone missing their car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrenpenalver View Post
    I dont miss my car much as its a daily driver. However when its broken down or while im skint i do miss having a bit of fun in the car.

Tell her you dont understand why she needs shit loads of shoes she never wears, more than 2 handbags, loads of clothes and all that woman shit they expect us to put up with yet makes no sense whatsoever!

Its a hobby plain and simple. if you can afford it then why not??
    I kid you not Warren, Lorraine will take a bus to Glasgow costing £5 to return a faulty item worth £3 so trying to convince her having two cars (ESCOS and 911) plus the 300 TDI and 5 VW campers ( get away with them as there for business ) is normal for me is practically impossible.
    However she is actually very understanding about cars but not a 911 and an ESCOS at the same time.
    sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
    www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

2kms in 7 years, from 3 years it is in bits. Miss it "a little".

Comment

Not drove my project for around 4yrs or so now, i do miss it as it got so much attention! Wish id never of started.

Comment

Not even touched it since june. Can't say I miss it one bit. I did about 5km in it this year.. I would have sold it if it wasn't in such a bad state..

Comment

I can see a wee side line business for some one here........completing all the unfinished projects that members are finding hard to do.

sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
            www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnysidebb View Post
              I can see a wee side line business for some one here........completing all the unfinished projects that members are finding hard to do.

I'd send my car to the uk tomorrow if the shipping could be done for a sensible amount of money. I have no love left for it at all..

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnysidebb View Post

Mines worth more in parts

Comment

Working...
                X