Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice mk1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Amazing-Ra...vip=true&rt=nc

that floor pan looks like a cheep resto job and too shiny paint over thick underseal to cover shit up

Comment

what do you expect for £25k

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
        what do you expect for £25k
        you could blow over 5 grand fixing the donky if its got issues and you still would have a old banger with a bodged over floor pan

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
          you could blow over 5 grand fixing the donky if its got issues and you still would have a old banger with a bodged over floor pan
          +1 on that mate

Comment

Should it be on lowering blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
              that floor pan looks like a cheep resto job and too shiny paint over thick underseal to cover shit up
              it does look like its had loads of coats of paint on it thats for sure,i never expected it to go for that sort of cash though

Comment

it does look like its had loads of coats of paint on it thats for sure,i never expected it to go for that sort of cash though
                looks maize yellow in some pics but daytona in others?????

good price though @26k
                xflow way to go!

Comment

I sold my Maize yellow one about 6 months ago for 15K, mind you the tin worm had had a good go at it and most of it was in boxes! it must be a sign of the times though, I have known these cars sell for £40K plus. Even at £26K thats better than money in the bank!
                  sigpic

Comment

if that was a original belter i reckon it would be 35-40 grand asking price and if like new and i mean brand new i'd think more like 45-50 grand.
                    you won't rebuild a bda and make that car concours and i expect other areas to look the same standard of repair as the floor too for 15 grand unless you can do it all yourself

Comment

Working...
                    X