Why bother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why bother

Asking me what I want for Xmas,for weeks I've been saying don't bother and then I see car covers for £200 so I say I'll have 1 of them!the wifes response was I'm not paying that4thatAnd then she says sow a couple of sheets togetherShe gets all she asked for&i get what she thinks I wantRant over,happy Xmas hope you all get what you want
    Wayne

My missus is the other way around!! I
    ask, she buys!! Brill. I did want an iPad Mini, but she's already bought mine so will have to get it myself

Scouse.

Comment

She's got a point though.....a couple of sheets will do the job

Comment

Ah you see its a Woman's deviouse mind.......no doubt she will have got you one.
        they think weirds compared to us.
        sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
        www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

This is why im glad i dont have to buy any presents for the semi girlfriend. I give her a christmas present in other ways

Medically Discharged!! Officially insane!!!
          My toy!! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
            She's got a point though.....a couple of sheets will do the job
            Your suppose to be in my side
            She won't buy anything for the escos cos it's a waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by warrenpenalver View Post
              This is why im glad i dont have to buy any presents for the semi girlfriend. I give her a christmas present in other ways
              So it's Christmas every month for your girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWrc View Post
                She won't buy anything for the escos cos it's a waste of money
                you know your reply to that should be that all her multiple sets of shoes, clothes, makeup etc that she rarely uses is a waste of money.

She how she reacts to that and when she calms down say "now you know how i feel when you say spending money on my car is a waste". She will shit bricks but she cant argue with your logic so she will just have to be an irrational psycho to win the arguement and you can sit there smugly knowing youre right and also knowing she knows youre right but she cant loose face and admit it hence her irrational behaviour. Plus your smugness will wind her up even more
                Originally posted by DrewWrc View Post
                So it's Christmas every month for your girlfriend
                Plus i dont want it getting that serious that i need to spend loads on presents or spend silly amounts of time with her. shes too nuts for that. But being crazy makes her good in bed . She nearly gave me a scare the other week by asking about getting a place together. cue my phone breaking for a couple of days until she forgot that idea

Medically Discharged!! Officially insane!!!
                My toy!! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Comment

Working...
                X