quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

wot is the actual name of the wheels that look like the standard escos rims but are 18" ? or are they just called cossie reps, pics would help too so i know its the right wheel were talking about

thanks in advance

OLD FORDS DONT DIE, THEY BECOME CLASSIC

found some on ebay but there drug money but do they have an actual name ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-RS-Al...item3ccc3c05e9

Comment

I think someone made a batch of like 500.

they do look awsome on escos.

they have always been expensive tbh.

Ash.

Comment

Originally posted by TEREX View Post
        found some on ebay but there drug money but do they have an actual name ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-RS-Al...item3ccc3c05e9
        no,theyre just 18" cossie reps like you say,it looks like theyve made another batch up as last time i spoke to them they were waiting until sufficient orders had been placed before they would make any more,the thing is as far as i know they only sell them themselves so theres no third parties or deals to be had,when i got mine i could only manage to knock £50 off their price
        so if you want any then cough up the dosh,and dont forget thats without tyres

Comment

forgot to say they are a lot better made now than the early ones. the first ones had bad pitting to the castings these are loads better nowadays. the only thing that bugs me with them is that they dont paint the centre caps so they are a slightly diff shade to the wheel

Comment

ok thanks all

Comment

Big £££££ that especially without tyres but least their brand new

If somebody really wants them I don't think they are silly silly £££

Comment

Working...
              X