Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013....what are your escos plans, aims, hopes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monster View Post
    Fit my new beam, get my geometry set up. Have the car mapped the drive round Europe for 2-3 weeks taking in the sights to celebrate my 40th
    Sounds great. My 40th too next summer but i'll be driving round the red light district taking in the sights.

Comment

Hopefully sell this one and buy the other.... IF THE GUY EVER ANSWERS HIS EMAILS/PHONE ETC

If that doesnt happen :

New Cloth trim
      DeChrome the brakes
      NMS set up
      New headunit
      Detail

Do some SHOWS
      sigpic

Comment

Hopefully better weather to use it a bit more starting with a run out tomorrow, paint a couple of panels, still cant decide on wheels and try to get to a few shows

Comment

Get it running propaly

Then hope for some good weather an shows

And thinking about heading over to mk rs owners club meets anyone else go there??
          Back from the dark side

Comment

Make it lighter, do more track days in Perpetration for racing it!

Happy new year

Comment

Just to get it back and abuse the neighbours doing flat shit burn outs up the road lol

Comment

Originally posted by neil a View Post
                Maybe end up back in a ford this year in the shape of a MK2 Focus RS not an escos this time though
                Not a Volvo

Comment

Originally posted by D J View Post
                  Sounds great. My 40th too next summer but i'll be driving round the red light district taking in the sights.
                  Well done make sure you save me a seat

Comment

I am hoping to start arest thread soon, fit up all the parts i have bought over the last 4 years. and while the engine is out, fix up the small water leak, maybe head gasket.

Comment

Finish of running in engine then fit braided fuel lines from front to back get a afr gauge fitted then back to reyland to stick some boost up its arse and hopefully see over 500 bhp then enjoy it as much as possible

Comment

use it more

Comment

I want to finish my underside restro, put the interior back in, standard stereo & make it as standard as possible then go to a few shows and use more as it's been 14 Months since i last driven it
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X