Photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop

Could anyone do a photoshop of my aubergine escos on a set of the new wheels Reyland are launching for the car???
    sigpic

get a good side shot of your car!
    sigpic

Comment

Well this is the best side shot i've got of the car at the minute but looking at this is making me want to keep the wheels
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gordy_02 View Post
        Well this is the best side shot i've got of the car at the minute but looking at this is making me want to keep the wheels
        http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/...Picture021.jpg
        Gordy just keep the engells on it man and stop looking at anything else. They are the best wheel for a cozzeh and i would have kept them myself if it wasn't for now owning a motorsport and wanting to make it look more motorsporty. If its the colour then just get them redone but i quite like them myself as they are just a bit different. Are you keeping the car or still thinking of selling in the summer.

Comment

Looks spot on fella.
          sigpic

Of course I love you more darling

Comment

thinking of just keeping them now, been flicking through some pictures and i think you're right, i like the colour they look much better in the flesh and when the suns out they look awesome
            sigpic

Comment

First rule of car photography......... don't park in a shadow

Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by spiritof'76 View Post
                First rule of car photography......... don't park in a shadow

Sorry
                I didnt take the picture and it was the effect we were looking for, whats wrong with parking in a shadow

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X