escos washer warning light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• escos washer warning light

hi guys ive just been replacing dash bulbs and notices one missing put in and its the washer simbol but it wont go out where does the wiring go to from there, i expected to see a level sensor in the lid of the washer bottle but there isnt, any help on this repair

thanks

The level sensor is in the base of the bottle, they can cause problems which is probably the reason the bulb has been removed
    XYZ Fabrications
    Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Mine is always on. The washer warning light that is...

Comment

found out today that its the sensor, where can i get one from? is it only main dealer?

Comment

yep - although its probably just gone sticky and stiff - OR the connection to the loom has gone scabby - its only 2 wires - open / closed circuit.

Thank fcuk for ugly women all the boilers bags and trolls, just so they could get a shag they invented alcohol.

Comment

unfortunatly its cracked i rang frauds today and they want £45 and i'm not going to pay that!!!! does anyone have one i can buy?

cheers

Comment

i have one for 44.99......

only kidding.

Thank fcuk for ugly women all the boilers bags and trolls, just so they could get a shag they invented alcohol.

Comment

Working...
              X