Anyone know anything about MX5's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know anything about MX5's

other than they are proper and a hairdressers car. Its not the actual car but a TWR part I have for it.

I'm trying to put a price on it but no one seems to be able to on the MX5 forums.

Its a fibreglass deck that sits over the hood when folded, now its extremely rare and I believe its 1 of only 5 in the country and have not been in production for quite a long time.

If anyone can help please let me know

What model is it for Ben? My Mrs has a V Plate MX5 RS, the import model, still RHD but comes with lots of nice little extra's and is a superb handling car!
    M3 CSL is here!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      What model is it for Ben? My Mrs has a V Plate MX5 RS, the import model, still RHD but comes with lots of nice little extra's and is a superb handling car!
      My Mrs has the new 2L Sport with the hard folding roof, 58 plate. Great fun car to drive.

Comment

ebay it ben, if its that rare itll find a decent price

Comment

a mk1, low profile lights, its very at the moment, but the turbo and the things it came with made it worth the money for a little track toy

should probably put it on the dreaded bay

it would fund most of the megasquirt ecu for it, then need a wideband to start giving it a little tweeking,
          is it really the best time to do it as I'm in no rush to sell

Comment

Working...
          X