car for music video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - car for music video

I am looking to source boy racer cars for a music video for an M.I.A music video shooting in London, next tuesday and wednesday. I am looking for white 90's cars. It is a great opportunity to have your car seen and you would also be in the video driving your car. If you can help or can point me in the right direction. thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.

thanks

Hayley

Boy racer cars

Comment

Originally posted by hayley-props View Post
      I am looking to source boy racer cars for a music video for an M.I.A music video shooting in London, next tuesday and wednesday. I am looking for white 90's cars. It is a great opportunity to have your car seen and you would also be in the video driving your car. If you can help or can point me in the right direction. thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.

thanks

Hayley
      Are Men racers allowed as getting away with being called a boy these days is difficult!?
      sigpic

Comment

Hayley, welcome. Not the best first post you could pull out of the bag.

Let me start by saying, these cars are not "Boy Racer" cars. They are road going rally cars of limited numbers built so Ford could go to the WRC. Not many "Boy Racers" can afford these cars back in the day or now. Most are owned by Middle aged me or older generation guys and girls.

Your not going to win any fans with stating it is a boy racer car.

A boy racer car would be a Saxo, 106, 205, XR2, XR3i etc but eve by todays standards, a XR2 is not classed as a "boy racer" car due to the limited numbers remaining and the owners who now keep these cars in safe hands.

If you want Boy racer cars, I would go find some chaved up Subaru Impreza, BMW 316i with bodykits or a 206 GTi with go fast strips.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mboon View Post
          Hayley, welcome. Not the best first post you could pull out of the bag.

Let me start by saying, these cars are not "Boy Racer" cars. They are road going rally cars of limited numbers built so Ford could go to the WRC. Not many "Boy Racers" can afford these cars back in the day or now. Most are owned by Middle aged me or older generation guys and girls.

Your not going to win any fans with stating it is a boy racer car.

A boy racer car would be a Saxo, 106, 205, XR2, XR3i etc but eve by todays standards, a XR2 is not classed as a "boy racer" car due to the limited numbers remaining and the owners who now keep these cars in safe hands.

If you want Boy racer cars, I would go find some chaved up Subaru Impreza, BMW 316i with bodykits or a 206 GTi with go fast strips.

Thanks
          I am a boy racer ( just in an middle aged body which is sagging a bit )

Sorry
          sigpic

Comment

Haha that'll win votes

Dont tell me, the chavvier the better
            sigpic

Comment

Me pals sez can he have a go innit lik.

He a me matz n der ride!
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LEECOS View Post
                I am a boy racer ( just in an middle aged body which is sagging a bit )

Sorry
                A man with cars like yours young man, you are not a boy racer

Comment

Originally posted by Turkish View Post
                  He a me matz n der ride!
                  brilliant! funniest post i've seen on here for a long time
                  one for the road?? ......
                  sigpic

Comment

We all know deep deep down we are boy racers with these cars.. but I'll be fucked if I'm gonna admit it..

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
                      We all know deep deep down we are boy racers with these cars.. but I'll be fucked if I'm gonna admit it..
                      Posh twat
                      sigpic

Comment

hahaha this thread is funnnnnnny
                        sigpic

Comment

hey, if its Jenifer lopez, katie perry, or the Saturdays in that video I'm there!!!!! and mines White too, ha ha ha, although I'm 49 I still race motorbikes so I suppose I'm half way from being a boy racer
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ashie View Post
                            hey, if its Jenifer lopez, katie perry, or the Saturdays in that video I'm there!!!!! and mines White too, ha ha ha, although I'm 49 I still race motorbikes so I suppose I'm half way from being a boy racer
                            Sir Cliff may be on later, wouldn't that be more up your street?

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X