Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ford rds 2006 radio code help please

hi all,

i've just collected my car the other day and i'm having problems getting the radio on after having the battery disconnected for 6 months, i'm managed the CD player and its came straight on but i can't get the radio on.
    the code is hand written on top of the unit and is 4614 so i assume it must be correct, the serial number is M180299, can anyone double check that the code is correct ( code for the CD was hand written on and it worked ok) and that i'm entering it correctly.
    i'm using the preset buttons to get the code number on the screen (numbers 1-4) then i'm trying to enter the code by pressing preset number 5 but sod all is happening, i've also been told to try and enter the code by pressing the select button but after clarting on with it so many times when i do press the select button its just telling me to wait 30 minutes before trying to start again, but after waiting 30 minutes it just happens again

so is my code wrong or am i entering it the wrong way

got a feeling this may be just the start of the daft questions i'm going to be asking so any help appreciated...

If I remember after using buttons 1 to 4 to enter the code you then press one of the buttons to the left near to the am/fm or even could be that button. Don't quote me but I think it's something like that and not the button 5.
    RSOC Member 16886

Darren Parker
    07539-936944

Comment

see the following

http://www.decodemyradio.co.uk/entry.php

RSOC Member 16886

Darren Parker
      07539-936944

Comment

try 5385
        sigpic

1/4 mile 9.52 @ 146mph so far

Comment

i get wot wenny gets too

Comment

Someone off here managed to give me a radio code of the serial number once but i can't remember who

I thought Mark barber was the man but pm him last night with no reply
            sigpic

Comment

im still trying to get it for you mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Barber View Post
                im still trying to get it for you mate
                Excellent thanks Mark was it you who helped me last time as i can't remember
                sigpic

Comment

5385 it is guys, thanks wenny and mark

cheers for the link dfp, i ended up entering the code by pressing the select button

at least thats one line off my to-do list, just to need sort the snapped bonnet release lever, interior clock not working but the lights just above come on and water from the washer bottle puddling under the car when i try to use the rear wash wipe

if i get a chance over the weekend i'll stick a few pics up and maybe even get my username turned red

Comment

It's been a long wait Chris

Where's the pics?
                    XYZ Fabrications
                    Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B View Post
                      Excellent thanks Mark was it you who helped me last time as i can't remember
                      whats your serial num
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                        It's been a long wait Chris

Where's the pics?

its been too long mate honestly iirc about 9 months

i probably wouldn't have been using it over the winter anyway and tbh i was struggling for storage but i'm there now, i said to the lad i got it off thats its probably worth 1k more now than what it was when i paid for it last year and its just lay in his garage and hasn't turned a wheel

Comment

Bet you're like a dog with 2 dicks mate, I remember how chuffed I was when I got mine

XYZ Fabrications
                          Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Originally posted by WENNY View Post
                            whats your serial num
                            R0109708
                            sigpic

Comment

what model is it with a R number
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X