saw L7KOS tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw L7KOS tonight

Saw you on the m6 at stafford tonight i passed you in a discovery with an rs turbo on the trailor gave you a peep

mark

J must be heading back for home Mark, its getting well spotted his new car

Comment

Not trailering another rs mark!!! well spotted though!

Comment

There no escaping us.. I spotted his car on the M25 the other day aswell

Comment

ha ha.yes lads car now home .and mark yes i seen u.htat h reg s2 looked well

Comment

My god man you must do some miles!!! M25 - M6 . . . if you pass tamworth you had better pop in for a cuppa! take a rest LOL!

Comment

did quiet a few miles this week,ferry from Dublin to Holyhead .then drove to north Yorkshire to pick-up the car ,then onwards to romford in Essex to my cousins for a few days.and finally the drive back up to Holyhead for the ferry back home ,was a busy weekend but wasn't hard work.quiet enjoyed the beeps and thumbs up along the way from passing drivers.have gotta say I don't think any other 16yr old car mark turns as much heads.

Comment

Originally posted by zetecturbo View Post
                did quiet a few miles this week,ferry from Dublin to Holyhead .then drove to north Yorkshire to pick-up the car ,then onwards to romford in Essex to my cousins for a few days.and finally the drive back up to Holyhead for the ferry back home ,was a busy weekend but wasn't hard work.quiet enjoyed the beeps and thumbs up along the way from passing drivers.have gotta say I don't think any other 16yr old car mark turns as much heads.
                yep

i couldnt beleive my eyes when i saw you small world hey

what a coincidence seeing each other both trailoring red rs s

well done on your purchase if you need any help let me know

mark

Comment

cheers mark much appreciated.gona do the gearbox ,drive it for the summer then its coming off the road for a major resto.

Comment

cheers mark much appreciated.gona do the gearbox ,drive it for the summer then its coming off the road for a major resto.
                    good lad

Comment

i knew it

Comment

could n't resist it !!! well done mate

Comment

Working...
                        X