Today I will mostly be......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I will mostly be......

Fitting the hatch and spoiler to the Escos.......FINALLY!!!

Whilst it was being repaired/painted I bought all new parts for it too. Can't have old stuff going into my new hatch only second hand thing I had to buy was the wiper motor and mine was broken anyway!

Really looking forward to putting them on as the car looks "naked" without them. Will post pics up later when I'm fitting them.......all nice and shiny too. Once they're on they'll just need a polish and a wax.

All I've gotta do now is get my lad outta bed so we can go!! Lol

And the weather is bloody great for working on the car......I can even give it a blast and see how the new turbo feels.........it can't get much better today, can it? (Just need a fit bird to lie on bonnet for a pic )

Scouse.

Enjoy your day mate

Comment

All done, just found out though that the locking mechanism is different than mine!! Was told it was an Escos one and its fooking not!!!!! Arrrggghhhhh

And finally home!!

Scouse.

Comment

Didn't realise you had those orange wheels Gaz.
        Cheers
        Trev.

Comment

Orange wheels , everyone to own I guess

Comment

Just goes to show how many take interest in other people's cars. They've been that colour for over 12 months now. And yes, each to their own........better than being a sheep and doing what everyone else does. Plus, I like them and its my car
            It'll be at FF, so come over and have a look, I don't bite :-D

Scouse.

Comment

Bet ya glad to be back on the roaddon't forget to put them boot badges back on
              sigpic
              MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

[QUOTE=Scouse;516959]Just goes to show how many take interest in other people's cars. They've been that colour for over 12 months now. And yes, each to their own........better than being a sheep and doing what everyone else does. Plus, I like them and its my car
                It'll be at FF, so come over and have a look, I don't bite :-D

Wasn't having a go mate just different at first, but totally agree with you on making it different from rest

Comment

I think they really suit the car I remember seeing them on the convoy to pod last year when you got a puncture on the m6
                  Need your boot badges on now chop chop
                  sigpic

Comment

I was hoping to see a fit bird on bonnet pic lol

Boot looks good though
                    sigpic

Comment

Boot badges going on today, I hope, still searching for my Monte badge........can't seem to find it now

I remember that puncture too got a proper spare now so at least I'm prepared lol.

Scouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave H View Post
                        Need your boot badges on now chop chop

OK?
                        Does look better with them

Scouse.

Comment

Oh yeah! Jobs a good un
                          sigpic

Comment

Took me ages to measure them for fitting........in the end I said fook it and did it buy eye!! lol

And that number plate is coming off for the dealer plate one this week

Scouse.

Comment

Working...
                            X