8k standard exhaust!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8k standard exhaust!!

I seen a bt mallard green escos for sale today, thought I'd ask how much the gentleman wanted for it, standard car, he said well the one over there is for sale for 25k, and another for 27k......so I'm after around that....my reply was I have just bought one for 8k less than your asking for yours, I wasn't trying to be smart by the way, his reply was has it got a s/s exhaust, I said yes, that where the money is....seriously?? Nice car an all but nothing special tbh.....well no more special than mine.......except the standard exhaust that is!!!

sigpic

Comment

What was the mileage on it?
      Thing is people can ask what ever they want for a car, they may get it they may not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
        What was the mileage on it?
        Thing is people can ask what ever they want for a car, they may get it they may not.
        32k I think, 5k more than mine, it wasn't the price he was asking, it was his comment about the exhaust

Comment

He's probably just fed up of people asking if its for sale etc

When my mk2 was on the road I got it everywhere, just used to say £10k then get on my way ha

Car was only worth £3k

Comment

Originally posted by Joe-Tait View Post
            He's probably just fed up of people asking if its for sale etc

When my mk2 was on the road I got it everywhere, just used to say £10k then get on my way ha

Car was only worth £3k
            It had a for sale sign on it so I assumed it was for sale

Comment

For sale

There was several cars there today with for sale signs on the window. I think it would be better if they put prices on them.

Comment

Working...
              X