No announcement yet.

Family bus ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Wife has a full fat 4.4 Range Rover and not had a problem with it ,she is getting a new one in August which will be petrol again as they are so much better cars.

Some people have problems but hers has been fine, she went from a M3 cab to this and although she was a little apprehensive about the size of it at first she says it is easier to drive than the M3.

Lee
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LEECOS View Post
      My Wife has a full fat 4.4 Range Rover and not had a problem with it ,she is getting a new one in August which will be petrol again as they are so much better cars.

Some people have problems but hers has been fine, she went from a M3 cab to this and although she was a little apprehensive about the size of it at first she says it is easier to drive than the M3.

Lee
      Full fat ones are awesome but awesome money too lol

Comment

Check out a VW Touareg, good machines

Comment

Originally posted by swoosh500 View Post
          Check out a VW Touareg, good machines
          I had one of them in 04 and it was not the best car to drive, very VW if you know what I mean.
          Very plain and boring and felt heavy.

RS4 est are nice and you have some power when you need it.

Lee
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Carlo View Post
            E70 x5's are coming down in money now my mate got a black 57 plate 90k mils for 15k its stunning

yep think that's my next car in 18months time as we loved our old one! bring on the share saves whoop whoop!..
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X