X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought i could smell piss

RS Cosworth Parts - MT-Motorsport

Comment

I must be Fick or does Yoda write your posts for you??

Low Slung Denim.

Comment

Bugger me rod you took your time to retire I started pulling my pension the day before my 40th birthday

OH FUCK WHAT WAS THAT NOISE

Comment

Originally posted by jimcallear View Post
          Bugger me rod you took your time to retire I started pulling my pension the day before my 40th birthday
          lol Jim cash back

Comment

I'm not getting involved with any shit on here but what I will say is 9E do some good work.
            I did 200.11 at Brunters with my 911 996 9E 650 bhp package. To reach the speed just seen on that vid is one hell of an achievement.
            To put cost into perspective I spent almost as much modding my 911 to do the 200 mph at Brunters as I spend buying my continental Speed so fook knows what that 911 has had spent on it.
            Fair play to Ken and all the lads at 9E they have really been pushing the boundaries.
            Ken took the turbos I had a big part in getting developed and now churns out over 750 bhp on Turbos that spool up to max boost arround 2800 rpm and produce over 41 lbs air/min when standard they were in the region of 28 lbs.
            It was actually good to see Brunters again

pd do we ever set up sessions/meets at Brunters just for members on here, would be great to have a meet there some time next year
            sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
            www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Frank unfortunately due to new rules at brunters there is no hope, you have to have all kinds of insurance and liability cover (something like that) and do risk assessments.
              They are no very strict due to what I beleive was a big incident.
              We no longer can map there due to this

Comment

I just loved all the run off area ....

BTCC Trakstar 1991 - Returned 2014

http://www.sapphirerscosworth.com/forums/

Comment

Originally posted by SCS j1mbo View Post
                  Frank unfortunately due to new rules at brunters there is no hope, you have to have all kinds of insurance and liability cover (something like that) and do risk assessments.
                  Ahh.....I see what a pisser I'm glad I had my go there then. it was a good day and very memorable.
                  thanks Jim.
                  sigpic

www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Might aswell look at what you're talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...be&app=desktop

Comment

not really sure why everyone is jumping all over rod for posting this? its about two cars going flat out? not a direct poke at or rod saying look how quick my car is?? looked similar to a scene from top gear to me..... I give up, perhaps a video about polishing porsches might have proved more popular
                      one for the road?? ......
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sixaxles View Post
                        not really sure why everyone is jumping all over rod for posting this? its about two cars going flat out? not a direct poke at or rod saying look how quick my car is?? looked similar to a scene from top gear to me..... I give up, perhaps a video about polishing porsches might have proved more popular
                        Agreed, I don't know Rod but if I like his posts/threads I will read them if not
                        I will just ignore them
                        In fact I would go so far to say I appreciate some diversity on the forum.
                        Well done to him on this occasion as I appreciate the Brunters and 911 aspect of this particular thread.
                        sigpic

www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SCS j1mbo View Post
                          I mapped a race car there about 2 months ago with no problems.

Mark

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/charlie.shaw.315?fref=ts#

street car 283 mph lol

Comment

Originally posted by MK Motorsport View Post
                              i'm not on facebook - all I could look at was a pic, do tell a bit more
                              one for the road?? ......
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mark shead View Post
                                I mapped a race car there about 2 months ago with no problems.

Mark
                                Hmm unless they have changed it recently but we had to have insurance etc, risk assessment the lot really clamped down!

Comment

Working...
                                X