Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probably long shot but looking for 2 transit smilie doors can anybody help ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably long shot but looking for 2 transit smilie doors can anybody help ???

As above

Hope the mods don't mind me posting this in here just as thought it would get most attention

Got a smile shape transit we've been re spraying for the work but need a set of decent back doors to finish it

So thought as post on here hopefully there's somebody that's a hoarder for these sort of bit

Or anybody saw any on there travels

Its 2 rear door for a smilie shape short wheel base ( low top one )

Cheers in advance

Gibby

getting a set thats not full of rot will be fun . i had a few of theses vans years ago when they were fresh vans and even then they were rotten lol

Comment

I think I have a brand new o/s rear door , I painted it in diamond white about 6 years ago & the guy never came back to pick it up for some strange reason I could do with seeing a photo of yours & maybe some measurements & ill mail you a pic of it , as I say brand new & not a mark ( I read your painting it any way ) & has been stored on its own on a cubroard , let me know your thoughts & if its right we , ll sort sumat out if its right

Comment

That would be ideal Martin and yeah colour doesn't matter it's going a metallic orange anyway

Ill get a pic of the van today and even the measurements of the old doors

As we've got repair sections there for the old doors but would prefer 2 new ones or better ones

Ill post them up later when at work

Cheers

Comment

Here's a few pics of the van so you'll know the model it's for

As for the hieght its 52.5 inch at the hinge side of the doors

Cheers gibby

Comment

ill take a look tomoz & get my tape out mate , prob is theres that my types of doors for these vans

Comment

No problem martin

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
              X