No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-25619914

yes the trick to save enviorment, is to keep everybody for a longer time on the road, many more standing still on idle because off hold ups++++ but here in NorWay the limit is basicly 70kmh on all normal contry roads...
    www.sapphirerscosworth.com

Comment

That me bollocksted then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thought it was yer birthday haha

Comment

i feel like it

Comment

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
              thought it was yer birthday haha
              me to
              sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
              www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

What a stupid idea.

What next, variable speed limits based on the emissions your car gives out?? BAnning cars of certain emission bands from built up areas?? (already doing it with commercials in london!!).

Its getting fucking pathetic. Car pollution is only 11.6% of greenhouse gases and pollution in the country as a whole and nothing compared to the rest of the world. Why are they building more polluting power stations in coal when they should be targetting them to reduce emissions? easily solvable with nuclear power too. Energy production related pollution is 32% of our emisssions.

We all know the real answer, they can make more profit out of targetting us for more speed reductions etc than other groups. It has nothing to do with the environment really. Think of all the tickets they will get from average speed cameras.

Another point. If speed limits are now about pollution, how can they maintain its status as about "safety" under the road traffic act??? it brings the penalty point system for minor speeding even more into doubt as a sensible method of dealing with speeders.

Or are they going to issue a "green" speeding ticket where your driving was in excess of the green speed limit but still within the safety related speed limit???

Medically Discharged!! Officially insane!!!
                My toy!! Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Comment

Originally posted by warrenpenalver View Post
                  What a stupid idea.

What next, variable speed limits based on the emissions your car gives out?? BAnning cars of certain emission bands from built up areas?? (already doing it with commercials in london!!).

Its getting fucking pathetic. Car pollution is only 11.6% of greenhouse gases and pollution in the country as a whole and nothing compared to the rest of the world. Why are they building more polluting power stations in coal when they should be targetting them to reduce emissions? easily solvable with nuclear power too. Energy production related pollution is 32% of our emisssions.

We all know the real answer, they can make more profit out of targetting us for more speed reductions etc than other groups. It has nothing to do with the environment really. Think of all the tickets they will get from average speed cameras.

Another point. If speed limits are now about pollution, how can they maintain its status as about "safety" under the road traffic act??? it brings the penalty point system for minor speeding even more into doubt as a sensible method of dealing with speeders.

Or are they going to issue a "green" speeding ticket where your driving was in excess of the green speed limit but still within the safety related speed limit???
                  I blame it on the Illuminati
                  sigpic

Sunnyside B&B and camper restorations
                  www.sunnysidebb.co.uk

Comment

if you have an electric car does that maen you can still do 70mph then? if it could reach those speeds

Comment

what a fuckin stupid idea,! lets have a ban on flights from Heathrow every other day that will save emission's and the noise. bonus
                      and to think the taxpayer is paying for arsoles like these to dream up such wanky ideas

steve

NSSCC 2016 Class B1 Champion
                      Mondeo 2.2 Titanium X sport daily driver, xr4x4 cosworth race car
                      Matt lewis motorsport supporting my racing in 2016
                      Reyland built, mapped by motorsport developments 455BHP
                      http://www.mattlewismotorsport.co.uk/

Comment

theres a auction i go to where the auctioneer says you can't smoke in the auction hall but your welcome to try suck starting a diesel transit as thats legal ,its all madness especially when there is countries where emissions and pollution don't mean anything,shame the yanks can't lean on them like they lean on anyone else who doesn't toe the line

Comment

The last time I drove that section of motorway I would happily have paid to drive at 60, I don't think I got above 20mph
                          XYZ Fabrications
                          Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Found out today it is because of the volume of houses near and around the stretch of motorway and the air quality is poor, but it only goes 30mph on a good day anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Pointless, money making, political and shitly thought out.

M6 at Birmingham has had variable speed limits in place for ages. I often forget what speed limit area im in at the time, wonder if i'll ever actually reach the speed limit and wonder how some people come tonking past in the outside lane in the "speed controlled" areas without getting multiple tickets when there is a rare break in the traffic

Comment

Working...
                              X