X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO of cozzfather get your old rsoc number back

Here's the chance for you to get that rsoc number of your back

Archived Membership Numbers

Have you been a member for a long time or have had various membership numbers? If so, then we may be able to help.

We now have the ability to resurrect old archived membership numbers, providing they previously belonged to you and you renew or join for a period of 3 years. Also your cumulative total amount of years you’ve been a member will be added together and a note made on your record.

Due to the amount of administration work involved, normally we would charge an administration fee of £20 for this privilege, however until the end of April we will waiver this fee.

If you wish to be reunited with your old membership number, please contact me in the Club Office by Monday 31st March 2014, so this may be arranged.

Kindest Regards
    Emma Balaam
    0844 561 7483 or 08702 406215
    office@rsownersclub.co.uk

A bit late.

Dave.

Comment

If had my cossie for 7 years now and i ve never joined the RS owners club.

What does the RS owners club give me that i don't have already ?
      sigpic

Comment

the expiry date is 30th april march was typo error

Comment

Originally posted by psygnosis View Post

A number and a rubber dildo with your number on to remind you your number when being bummed for the membership.....

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski View Post
            A number and a rubber dildo with your number on to remind you your number when being bummed for the membership.....
            You said Dildo where do i sign up.
            sigpic

Comment

The thuth is, he'd rather cry WOLF than apply for his old membership number.

Comment

Originally posted by psygnosis View Post

A tax disc holder!

And if you have a Saph, no space for Saph's at the RSOC organised Central Day 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by L8 ECU View Post
                  The thuth is, he'd rather cry WOLF than apply for his old membership number.
                  Very good

But sooooo true
                  XYZ Fabrications
                  Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

Originally posted by Adamski View Post
                    bollocks,i never got the dildo,shall i ring them and ask where it is?

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post
                      i saw it in one of your pics pal,didn't like to say though

Comment

i dunno about the rsoc tbh ,cheeRS for letting me know

Comment

Originally posted by The Radman View Post

If so do you get a back dated dildo for every year? cos if so I haven't got enough room from them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X