No announcement yet.

miles from a full tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure of the mpg on mine, but I have seen 400 miles on a tank when going on holiday and travelling at a steady 70 - standard ST bar Mongoose and a k&n. I brim it until the fuel can be seen in the filler neck.

We go to Lands End every 2 years, I often take and it is 300 miles exactly from door to door, and I normally use 2/3 tank to get there.

I had 330 miles to my last tank, and that was mainly A and B roads.

Comment

Originally posted by B4RLO View Post
      just interested in how many miles your getting from a full tank, i drove to pod and back 220 mile round trip doing around 70-80 mph and used a full tank, surely thats not right?
      Don't mention that to too many people, you might get marked down for it at your next concourse event!!!

Comment

I'm getting about 250 miles to a tank full on my standard BT, mind you the old girls pushing 90 thousand miles now and its not too often kept within the speed limits!
        sigpic

Comment

you all whinge about 22 mpg

come back when its something like 14

Comment

Think I get about 300 to atank

It's stg 3 greens etc & it's better on fuel than when it was standard
            XYZ Fabrications
            Bespoke, custom and low batch quantity cnc profiling, engraving and fabriactions, 07917757695

Comment

I got to Ford Fair from Newcastle and only used half a tank, 80-90 the whole way there on a T4 so wasn't really on boost

Comment

U used to get around 25/27mpg IIRC on my std small turbo's, driving steady.

Got between 8 - 18 mpg on the 500bhp one, depending on the boost setting
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigpower View Post
                  U used to get around 25/27mpg IIRC on my std small turbo's, driving steady.

Got between 8 - 18 mpg on the 500bhp one, depending on the boost setting
                  Driving steady to you is minding the gradient on the driveway whilst reversing in and out of your garage

Comment

LOL... Thanks max
                    sigpic

Comment

my 3 door does about 20mpg driving sensible and its 700 bhp but has been mapped properly
                      sigpic
                      Mapped by MAD 732.4 bhp 570 lbs torque
                      Swindon RSOC Chairman/RS Combe organiser

Comment

1/4er of a tank has lasted me 7 years!

Comment

i used to get about 250ish, mind you mate the rs2k i drove in and back did about 120mile and went through half a tank, worked out about 25mpg... think I need to fix it a bit LOL

Comment

Glad it's not just mine, its the same about 220mls on a tank. It is on greys though, bout 380 bhp.
                            Richie

Comment

This sounds like something from a rover or a caravan towing website lmao if your worried about getting 100's of miles out of a tank your driving it wrong, these are 80's road going rally cars
                              sigpic
                              MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

Working...
                              X