I am very sorry BUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
    Abit sad, but also fooking annoying! being spread across the paper every bloody day! many more people in the world in their final hours than just Jade through cancer! and if i felt sad/sorry for everyone of them, id be a pritty sad person!

im not a fan of her mate but i dont mind it being splashed every where as down to all this i know of two women who have since gone for checks and found lumps.so it is raising awareness

i feel for her and her family tbh and as i lost my grandad to bone cancer and tracey has literally two days ago lost her nan to breast cancer,throat cancer and brain cancer im happy to see it kept in the public mind.
    cancer is awful and so so hard to beat that the more awareness the more donations the more chance of finding cures i hope
    sigpic

guns for show,knives for a pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Le Moignan View Post
      Heart attack for the win!
      and tracey lost her uncle last week to this too

not trying to make you feel bad bud,but just makes you think lif is too short and we should make the most of the time we have. theres no telling when your time is up.

just wish i had the cash to give my missus the wedding she wants earlier than 4 years time
      sigpic

Comment

I agree and so should everyone the MAJOR POINT HERE...Awareness to CANCER!!!!

So Franco
        sigpic
        BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
        INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Am I'm about to lose my Nan to it?

Whats your fucking point Phil?

Trappy cnut
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bullett View Post
            just wish i had the cash to give my missus the wedding she wants earlier than 4 years time
            Yes, we have the same problem........... Except I'm looking to move mine to within the next 2 months so she can be with us.....
            sigpic

Comment

Personally I think she is an ignorant, bigot and as thick as a whale omelette.

However, she doesn't deserve to die for that. And I feel for her and her families plight.

Good thing from all this is the number of women going for smear tests has risen!

Struggling to find 400BHP!
              RSOC Member No 36516
              Andrew "Frank" Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by cossie916 View Post
                Good thing from all this is the number of women going for smear tests has risen!
                exactly
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
                  Yes, we have the same problem........... Except I'm looking to move mine to within the next 2 months so she can be with us.....
                  tracey sister gets married in may and her uncle was meant to be there as they were quite close to him,but fate has taken it away and there will be a sadness on what shouldve been a completely happy day
                  makes you realise how short life can be.

sorry to hear about your nan bud our thoughts are with you
                  sigpic

Comment

and tracey lost her uncle last week to this too

not trying to make you feel bad bud,but just makes you think lif is too short and we should make the most of the time we have. theres no telling when your time is up.

Yea no problem mate, every one has their own opinion!, and as i stated before, heart attack for the win give me one of those over cancer any day!

Comment

Originally posted by Franco View Post
                      Am I'm about to lose my Nan to it?

Whats your fucking point Phil?

Trappy cnut
                      Before you split your wig, read and absorb my reply, the awareness that the goody saga has brought is fantastic, her plight will save many YOUNG lives.

We nursed my other halfs Dad who had lung cancer at 62 years old and died soon after, its far more tragic to happen to a young gobshite, but awareness is gonna save lives.
                      sigpic
                      BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
                      INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

tracey sister gets married in may and her uncle was meant to be there as they were quite close to him,but fate has taken it away and there will be a sadness on what shouldve been a completely happy day
                        makes you realise how short life can be.

sorry to hear about your nan bud our thoughts are with you
                        No need to apologise mate, you wasn't to know.

Getting used to the idea in a wierd, fucked up kinda way. The thing that eats me up the most about it was a joke made on the family holiday year before last. My grandad turned to both of us and said "any chance of us seeing you married before we die?"........ How ironic that comment MADE me say 'fuck the money, lets get married hon!'

So if she's not there, its going to be very hard for us to take. Hence the shall we's, do we hold out etc with the date.

Goody's not mentioned in my house, only good thing is they're now LOOKING into smear tests for the under 25's........... God know's why they have to look into it, sums this country up!
                        sigpic

Comment

i know mate but its not nice to hear it,seems to be everywhere at the mo. hard to keep chipper at times but you have to for the families sake dont you.

like you say,typical england.whats to think?just bloody do it! that way alot of lost lives and pain may be avoided

as i say i dont like jade gooy at all but i wouldnt wish this on her and at least its raising awareness.

dan, you are right on the heart attack.its done quick. i want to die having sex! a least i go out happy.trace may not be having me stiff in two ways!
                          sigpic

Comment

Very sad state of affairs indeed, but agree Jase to a certian degree.
                            Fair play to Jade though in so much that all of the publicity is a good thing for awareness... - the more poeple are aware of such things, the better it can be!

Comment

Working...
                            X