new radio for the car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new radio for the car

Finaly got the original radio and cd for the car. When i get it back i can see if the lead and amp are still
    are still in the car onfe i take the after market radio out, dont know what there worth ??

cheers colin
    Attached Files

is that the one thats just sold on ebay mate ???

my radios different to that one...

Comment

Is that the rare 2008 radio ?
      PSN Ecossy93

Visit Jensen's Toys & Gifts Website
      http://jensenhullbmx.weebly.com/

Comment

Yes of ebay, i took a lot of emails and haggling but got it in the end ,
        yes the 2008 radio.

colin

Comment

I have the 2008 but the tape deck makes a clicking sound and the cd player jams
          Can I ask how much you got them for off E bay ?

Dave.
          PSN Ecossy93

Visit Jensen's Toys & Gifts Website
          http://jensenhullbmx.weebly.com/

Comment

you need to check mk3 fiesta breakers for those, as I had one in my mk3 fiesta Si - just the tape part though.

Comment

I'm putting my original one back in soon it came with the car.

Comment

I've never really got the "ICE" game with cars...and I haven't seen an aftermarket head-unit that looks better suited than the standard issue ones. All these jazzed up aftermarket ones just look out of place in the dash imo.

Comment

I got a Pioneer one in mine, has a hexagon design on the display that matches the seats

I only upgraded as I needed to run an amp and decent speakers, still have the original kit.

Comment

Originally posted by sortedcossie View Post
                    I only upgraded as I needed to run an amp and decent speakers, still have the original kit.

i'd be interested if it was complete and became available

Comment

sorry fella, keeping so it can go back to original when I eventually sell.

Comment

I do like a good sounding stereo, in my focus i kept the same head unit, put in a digital processor sound proofed the hole car changed all the speaker put in 2 amps . But you cant see that i changed all this hecause i done it all properly. I hate seeing a good quality car and someone has cut holes all over it just to get a good quality sound. Its ear bleeding.
                        colin

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo Lag View Post
                          I have the 2008 but the tape deck makes a clicking sound and the cd player jams
                          Can I ask how much you got them for off E bay ?

Dave.
                          Lets put it like this ! I was happy with the price but if the wife new well thats a different matter.

its only worth what someone would pay for it ?

Comment

Working...
                          X