Ford Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Fair

I would just like to say my thanks for everyone who came today, and apologies for the slight hassle for those who had the jobs worth's, I don't think I missed anyone.
    The cars on stand were a fine bunch and a real credit to each and everyone of you

The Kurt Phoenix trophy this year was awarded to Adam aka Adamski, it was awarded for his efforts in getting parts remade along with his inputs into the forum and just generally for being a damn nice bloke who's entertained us along with the way with plenty of videos and pics. Well done and good to see you again, hope all goes well with the car

Apologies for the hassle again, but I will be ensuring that we get a prime pitch next year and on that note where would you like to go?

Any pictures Ben.

Comment

Thanks for sorting it Ben, had good day and stand looked great, just a little sunburnt thou
      sigpic

Comment

yep well done ben

Comment

You know me Rob, useless with a camera so don't bother taking a camera these days, I leave it up to everyone else
          Where were you though, the whole family missed you not being there

Comment

Thanks for sorting it for us again Ben
            sigpic
            MAD tuned, DP engine, 530 bhp 480 lbft, autronics, anti lag, EFR 7670,

Comment

anyone see the black 3dr on the irish group stand with the gold engine and gold wheels

plus what happen to the white wrc escos on track was going well then pull over hope it wasnt bad

Comment

Sorry i didn't come i have just lost interest at the moment,tell the girls i still love them say hi to the wife.

Comment

Really good to meet some of you look forward to the next one,

This 3door
                  Attached Files

Comment

Paul from lincoln unless he has sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by cosman View Post
                      Really good to meet some of you look forward to the next one,

This 3door
                      yes

Comment

ive posted a few pics but on georgies thread by mistake sorry bud

Comment

Originally posted by cozzylee View Post
                          ive posted a few pics but on georgies thread by mistake sorry bud
                          put them here too lee

Comment

Well I'll say thanks for the trophy Ben and everyone else....

I had to do a cheesy pic, I may even do a special one tomorrow ....

But as always if I can help I will sometimes people think I do it for personal benefit but I really never do just hope I can help people out and in return maybe one day get the same back! Also if we can have some fun and comedy along the way game on!

But thanks again and much appreciated was a nice day I'm now sunburnt also!

Comment

congrats adam, do we still have a gazebo ben or did it get destroyed? could have done with it today to stop getting burnt

Comment

Working...
                              X