Stu ------- passion ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stu ------- passion ford

WELL I G0T BACK ON PASSION FORD AFTER BEING BANNED >>>>>>CHANGE IP ADDRESS AND EMPTY YOUR COOKIES!!!.

MADE COMMENTS REGARDING MAGNETIC DRAIN PLUGS FOR SALE ON E BAY AT £5.00
    WAS BANNED STRAIGHT AWAY!!-------UNFAIR COMPETION FOR STU!!-LOOKS LIKE HE RULES THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!-LOL AND CAN BAN ANYONE HE WANTS TO FOR ANYTHING HE LIKES!!

well from where i'm sitting he was the one who banned you for calling someone who was a bit backwards with the spanners a fookin dip stick, so he must remember you from that

fook me i have just had a vision, magnetic dip sticks,we'll sell them for a fiver plus 20 quid postage and tell everyone they are better than the sump plugs because you can whip them out quick and check for metal deposits easier

Comment

Originally posted by COZZFATHER View Post
      well from where i'm sitting he was the one who banned you for calling someone who was a bit backwards with the spanners a fookin dip stick, so he must remember you from that

fook me i have just had a vision, magnetic dip sticks,we'll sell them for a fiver plus 20 quid postage and tell everyone they are better than the sump plugs because you can whip them out quick and check for metal deposits easier

Karl ive read it and got the copy right and patent pending
      http://www.impactsignsanddesigns.co.uk/

Comment

lol your onto a winner there cozzfather
        sigpic

1/4 mile 9.52 @ 146mph so far

Comment

Last edited by Bosch Man; 22-03-2009, 06:31:08.
          sigpic
          BOSCH PARTS 07759984033
          INJECTOR CLEANING

Comment

Working...
          X